Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is worse than poverty because people get used to their living conditions but they don't get used to being alone

And even worse : people have compassion for the poor people, and there is help and solidarity for them. But we, the proletarians of sex, we have nothing, no help, no compassion, some morons are even afraid of us by imagining us as child-eating psychopaths. We are literally understood by NOBODY. Good luck getting help after that.

There is no problem in living alone and its the biggest gift that my ugly face have given to me.
I can enjoy every day on my own and do the stuff that I like.

There is no problem in living alone and its the biggest gift that my ugly face have given to me.
I dont mind dying before 30 if I can nut in 30 women.

I want my genes to take over a woman's body and make irreversible damage to her pussy and internal organs.

I want my genes to take over a woman's body and make irreversible damage to her pussy and internal organs.
are you ready to be a father? funny thing is I would care about my kids I would try to get custody I can't let them grow up mentally warped with single mother

stacy egg donor from sweden with no genetic downfalls no norwood reaping and surrogate mother and raise the kid? wonder if my chad kid would hate me

are you ready to be a father? funny thing is I would care about my kids I would try to get custody I can't let them grow up mentally warped with single mother
Hell no Id wait for the girl to give birth then Id yeet.

Actually everytime a woman has sex it does take damage on how tight and narrowly the pussy actually is.

The problem after some time is that for example when you're 18 and your dad buys you some 2000$ second hand toyota because thats what they can afford. If you had 200,000$ you wouldnt buy someone's abused sloppy seconds where everything falls apart from being driven 300k miles.

The same way when you buy shoes, if they arrive all ruffed up and torn inside...you will return them. Would you wear someone's second hand shoes that are torn inside?

And now we come to women. they chose to have sex and give their best years to some random faggot that sees them as a "gf to fuck lol" and then he dumps them.

Now at age 28 their vagina is all torn to shit and they think some successful guy that finally can afford a house should marry them and give them a good life. Well id rather use my hands and do perfect tight masturbation to myself. Why would we settle for them? They should go and marry that guy that they chose to fuck over me when we were 18.

Actually everytime a woman has sex it does take damage on how tight and narrowly the pussy actually is.

The problem after some time is that for example when you're 18 and your dad buys you some 2000$ second hand toyota because thats what they can afford. If you had 200,000$ you wouldnt buy someone's abused sloppy seconds where everything falls apart from being driven 300k miles.

The same way when you buy shoes, if they arrive all ruffed up and torn inside...you will return them. Would you wear someone's second hand shoes that are torn inside?

And now we come to women. they chose to have sex and give their best years to some random faggot that sees them as a "gf to fuck lol" and then he dumps them.

Now at age 28 their vagina is all torn to shit and they think some successful guy that finally can afford a house should marry them and give them a good life. Well id rather use my hands and do perfect tight masturbation to myself. Why would we settle for them? They should go and marry that guy that they chose to fuck over me when we were 18.
Idk you can still be a deadbeat

so what are you doing here in an incel ofurm? it makes no sense, i mean, loneliness is not a problem for you

Its a big lie by mainstream media that having sex with a women gives more pleasure to you than masturbation.
it does
but only if you have a relationship with that woman (a girlfriend or a friend)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back