Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is the result a uninamous decision among women on a global scale, something that would be fixed at no cost, instantly

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
When I see all those women walking around with revealing clothes it makes me think: isn't it fucking crazy that half of the population has as much sex as it wants at the drop of a hat while a big chunk of the other half either cant get ANYTHING or has to sacrifice everything to have some scraps

I remember being a child and hearing constantly people saying "wooooah in the West we have so much food!! We waste it!! Yet in places in Africa people are STARVING??? Isn't it crazyyyy???!!!"

If you think about it inceldom is a million times more mindfuckingly crazy.
First off it happens HERE not in some place on another continent (you'd think people would pick up on it but they don't).
Secondly unlike food that's gone when it's eaten, women can still have sex after they've had sex. And they make up half of the population.

On a very fundamental level there's no reason why there should be a shortage of sex for some of the population. With today's technology, communication, roads, vehicles etc we literally have infinite possibilities for sex
If an asexual alien race came on earth, a race that had never heard of sexual reproduction, i think they'd be completely baffled by the existence of inceldom at first.
They would wonder how the fuck can that even exist? Dude just fuck, what's stopping you?

Obviously when you know evolutionary psychology, hypergamy, looks, etc inceldom makes perfect sense, it's a thing that just happens among males in nature :feelsmage:

Anyway I just wanna say that this line of thinking really makes you realize that the only reason you're a lonely, loveless, sexless, depressed individual is because every single woman wants you to be in this situation. Despite the fact it would cost them nothing to fix your situation. The only reason inceldom exists is because EVERY women have chosen to leave some men out. It's such an incredibly drastic and unneeded decision. It's a unanimous decision on a global scale.

To go back to my starvation analogy, it's like if half of the worlds population could snap their fingers and make an infinite supply of food spawn out of nowhere, yet that entire half of the population chooses to completely leave a large chunk of the male population in starvation forever, no matter what :feelsmage:

Worse yet: The part of the population that's left to starve would be ready to eat almost anything (ie almost no standards) yet it'd constantly be told it's a picky eater ... despite never having eaten anything or refused any food

They would constantly be gaslight:
"Are you sure you're really hungry?"

"Eating isn't everything bro"

"I bet you havent even looked for food/worked for it"

"Would you give food to someone like yourself??"

"You have to see a therapist before you can eat :^)"

"Eating isn't that great, I eat every day but trust me you arent missing anything teehee"

God just typing those examples annoyed me. Really makes me want to go hermitmaxx in the woods :feelsmage:

I feel extremely autistic after writing this jfl, tagging some bros

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder cvh1991 @cvh1991 LOLI BREEDING @LOLI BREEDING Simulacrasimulation @Simulacrasimulation Y @your personality
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,499
Online
363d 11h 2m
If a bald ugly manlet was stranded on an uninhabited island with 100 women, the women would rather use fish as dildos than fuck the manlet. That's the reality of hypergamy.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
gymletethnicel said:
If a bald ugly manlet was stranded on an uninhabited island with 100 women, the women would rather use fish as dildos than fuck the manlet. That's the reality of hypergamy.
Maybe I'm bluepilled but I think some would fuck him because eventually the urges of having a kid would get to them.

Some might offer him sex IF he's really good at doing shit like hunting or building shacks etc. But they'd resent him for sure, treat him like garbage and act like he's the lucky one jfl
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,059
Online
341d 3h 12m
I think the most ironic part is that the only reason things are shit is because women are the ones who control sex.

If the genders were reversed, men would equally distribute sex to women, and there would probably be laws forcing men to date women, but because this is a male issue, everyone is fine with letting women run rampant with infinite sexual control and power

There's also the fact that nature did not intend for humans to exist this way. Women and men are not equal, and women should not be given the same rights as men, as their biology doesn't allow them to be mature enough to handle that responsibility. This can be seen in almost every area of human society.

Women have equal rights, infinite security and safety nets in case they fail, and yet they still whine, bitch, and complain about everything and anything that doesn't go their way. Does that not tell you anything about the gender itself?

 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,349
Online
52d 1h 1m
exactly even as an average looking man, you’d still have to do the most just to get the least, meanwhile chads do the least and get the most

but unattractive men don’t even get that opportunity cause women won’t ever see them as humans, just an asexual disgusting being who makes them uncomfortable

average men can get an alright job, work out and be social and that helps them but an unattractive man won’t even get the opportunity to be more social because he’ll be seen as a weirdo for even trying to approach other people to talk to

really is clown world we live in
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,130
Online
167d 27m
inceldom is a result of my subhuman facial features :feelsbadman:
Gymcelled said:
Some might offer him sex IF he's really good at doing shit like hunting or building shacks etc. But they'd resent him for sure, treat him like garbage and act like he's the lucky one jfl
maybe after 10 years the foids would forget what chad looks like and be attracted to the manlet :feelsmage: anyway he doesn't really need consent with no other male to stop him and eventually lolis will start appearing on the island who have never seen chads :feelscomfy: another lolipill I guess
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
ThoughtfulCel said:
I think the most ironic part is that the only reason things are shit is because women are the ones who control sex.

If the genders were reversed, men would equally distribute sex to women, and there would probably be laws forcing men to date women, but because this is a male issue, everyone is fine with letting women run rampant with infinite sexual control and power
Exactly what happened in this social experiment


iirc i think many patriarchal societies had widows covered, they would remarry and have someone to take care of them and their children financially.

ThoughtfulCel said:
Women have equal rights, infinite security and safety nets in case they fail, and yet they still whine, bitch, and complain about everything and anything that doesn't go their way. Does that not tell you anything about the gender itself?

View attachment 457686
Women have infinite standards, they were never meant to have access to nigh unlimited choice

Their hypergamy was kept in check by societal rules/judgement and also simply by the limited choice. Just 50-60 years ago men only had to compete with the local guys. Your local chad was the absolute best women could get. The guys below the local chad didnt look THAT bad in comparison to him and he was very rare/unique.

Nowadays women expect an ENDLESS amount of chads. Worse yet, by browsing social media they expect chads to be the norm. I've seen so many foids on the internet act confused and post shit like "how are all the guys where i live so ugly??? where are all the normal and good looking guys" :feelsseriously:

Broly said:
exactly even as an average looking man, you’d still have to do the most just to get the least, meanwhile chads do the least and get the most

but unattractive men don’t even get that opportunity cause women won’t ever see them as humans, just an asexual disgusting being who makes them uncomfortable

average men can get an alright job, work out and be social and that helps them but an unattractive man won’t even get the opportunity to be more social because he’ll be seen as a weirdo for even trying to approach other people to talk to

really is clown world we live in
I agree. Some of the redpill/self improvement advice sort of works for average looking guys because they might edge out by doing all this shit and get an advantage over most other average guys.

"It's a numbers game bro" also works with normies. Their chances are low, but they aren't 0. Normies do get laid sometimes.

With us it's just 0 no matter what :feelsmage:

Normies have also far more leverage in life to move up

LOLI BREEDING said:
inceldom is a result of my subhuman facial features :feelsbadman:

maybe after 10 years the foids would forget what chad looks like and be attracted to the manlet :feelsmage: anyway he doesn't really need consent with no other male to stop him and eventually lolis will start appearing on the island who have never seen chads :feelscomfy: another lolipill I guess
Brutal
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,531
Online
91d 11h 23m
Philosophies that god tier intellects all have is that anything is possible to do, and while we probably can't solve all of something in one year, we can make progress + have bold research ongoing to bring more ways to get progress.
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 12h 34m
Gymcelled said:
When I see all those women walking around with revealing clothes it makes me think: isn't it fucking crazy that half of the population has as much sex as it wants at the drop of a hat while a big chunk of the other half either cant get ANYTHING or has to sacrifice everything to have some scraps

I remember being a child and hearing constantly people saying "wooooah in the West we have so much food!! We waste it!! Yet in places in Africa people are STARVING??? Isn't it crazyyyy???!!!"

If you think about it inceldom is a million times more mindfuckingly crazy.
First off it happens HERE not in some place on another continent (you'd think people would pick up on it but they don't).
Secondly unlike food that's gone when it's eaten, women can still have sex after they've had sex. And they make up half of the population.

On a very fundamental level there's no reason why there should be a shortage of sex for some of the population. With today's technology, communication, roads, vehicles etc we literally have infinite possibilities for sex
If an asexual alien race came on earth, a race that had never heard of sexual reproduction, i think they'd be completely baffled by the existence of inceldom at first.
They would wonder how the fuck can that even exist? Dude just fuck, what's stopping you?

Obviously when you know evolutionary psychology, hypergamy, looks, etc inceldom makes perfect sense, it's a thing that just happens among males in nature :feelsmage:

Anyway I just wanna say that this line of thinking really makes you realize that the only reason you're a lonely, loveless, sexless, depressed individual is because every single woman wants you to be in this situation. Despite the fact it would cost them nothing to fix your situation. The only reason inceldom exists is because EVERY women have chosen to leave some men out. It's such an incredibly drastic and unneeded decision. It's a unanimous decision on a global scale.

To go back to my starvation analogy, it's like if half of the worlds population could snap their fingers and make an infinite supply of food spawn out of nowhere, yet that entire half of the population chooses to completely leave a large chunk of the male population in starvation forever, no matter what :feelsmage:

Worse yet: The part of the population that's left to starve would be ready to eat almost anything (ie almost no standards) yet it'd constantly be told it's a picky eater ... despite never having eaten anything or refused any food

They would constantly be gaslight:
"Are you sure you're really hungry?"

"Eating isn't everything bro"

"I bet you havent even looked for food/worked for it"

"Would you give food to someone like yourself??"

"You have to see a therapist before you can eat :^)"

"Eating isn't that great, I eat every day but trust me you arent missing anything teehee"

God just typing those examples annoyed me. Really makes me want to go hermitmaxx in the woods :feelsmage:

I feel extremely autistic after writing this jfl, tagging some bros

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder cvh1991 @cvh1991 LOLI BREEDING @LOLI BREEDING Simulacrasimulation @Simulacrasimulation Y @your personality
Nothing will ever change. If it does it will only get worse. That's been the pattern so far anyway.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
your personality said:
Nothing will ever change. If it does it will only get worse. That's been the pattern so far anyway.
mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash pill
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,027
Online
4d 18h 40m
gymletethnicel said:
If a bald ugly manlet was stranded on an uninhabited island with 100 women, the women would rather use fish as dildos than fuck the manlet. That's the reality of hypergamy.
Based :feelsbadman: I mean, unless they really really wanted to have kids desperately perhaps.
Gymcelled said:
Maybe I'm bluepilled but I think some would fuck him because eventually the urges of having a kid would get to them.

Some might offer him sex IF he's really good at doing shit like hunting or building shacks etc. But they'd resent him for sure, treat him like garbage and act like he's the lucky one jfl
Fair points I’d say
ThoughtfulCel said:
I think the most ironic part is that the only reason things are shit is because women are the ones who control sex.

If the genders were reversed, men would equally distribute sex to women, and there would probably be laws forcing men to date women, but because this is a male issue, everyone is fine with letting women run rampant with infinite sexual control and power

There's also the fact that nature did not intend for humans to exist this way. Women and men are not equal, and women should not be given the same rights as men, as their biology doesn't allow them to be mature enough to handle that responsibility. This can be seen in almost every area of human society.

Women have equal rights, infinite security and safety nets in case they fail, and yet they still whine, bitch, and complain about everything and anything that doesn't go their way. Does that not tell you anything about the gender itself?

View attachment 457686
Lotta truth in what your layin down seems to me at least. Your last paragraph is surgically accurate.
 
Last edited:
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Posts
16,486
Online
279d 8h 30m
Human race needs to die
 
Nekopan

Nekopan

Weebcel
★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
385
Online
1d 11h 28m
Bloody good post man.
 
Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
442
Online
5d 3h 50m
Women's psychology and sexuality is deeply rooted in their serotonergic system, which means they're only attracted to the top men in both society & within individual women's options. This is why incelism exists and will continue to exists when females have unrestricted mating choices, especially in a global sexual market place, despite the fact sex is more accessible (for chads & chadlites).

At some point, the 80/20 law will apply to the whole population, not just dating apps.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,499
Online
363d 11h 2m
Overdosed said:
At some point, the 80/20 law will apply to the whole population, not just dating apps.
99/1 you mean
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,683
Online
34d 20h 49m
women are only into top 1% of males
 
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★★
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Posts
1,790
Online
76d 20h 29m
Gymcelled said:
When I see all those women walking around with revealing clothes it makes me think: isn't it fucking crazy that half of the population has as much sex as it wants at the drop of a hat while a big chunk of the other half either cant get ANYTHING or has to sacrifice everything to have some scraps

I remember being a child and hearing constantly people saying "wooooah in the West we have so much food!! We waste it!! Yet in places in Africa people are STARVING??? Isn't it crazyyyy???!!!"

If you think about it inceldom is a million times more mindfuckingly crazy.
First off it happens HERE not in some place on another continent (you'd think people would pick up on it but they don't).
Secondly unlike food that's gone when it's eaten, women can still have sex after they've had sex. And they make up half of the population.

On a very fundamental level there's no reason why there should be a shortage of sex for some of the population. With today's technology, communication, roads, vehicles etc we literally have infinite possibilities for sex
If an asexual alien race came on earth, a race that had never heard of sexual reproduction, i think they'd be completely baffled by the existence of inceldom at first.
They would wonder how the fuck can that even exist? Dude just fuck, what's stopping you?

Obviously when you know evolutionary psychology, hypergamy, looks, etc inceldom makes perfect sense, it's a thing that just happens among males in nature :feelsmage:

Anyway I just wanna say that this line of thinking really makes you realize that the only reason you're a lonely, loveless, sexless, depressed individual is because every single woman wants you to be in this situation. Despite the fact it would cost them nothing to fix your situation. The only reason inceldom exists is because EVERY women have chosen to leave some men out. It's such an incredibly drastic and unneeded decision. It's a unanimous decision on a global scale.

To go back to my starvation analogy, it's like if half of the worlds population could snap their fingers and make an infinite supply of food spawn out of nowhere, yet that entire half of the population chooses to completely leave a large chunk of the male population in starvation forever, no matter what :feelsmage:

Worse yet: The part of the population that's left to starve would be ready to eat almost anything (ie almost no standards) yet it'd constantly be told it's a picky eater ... despite never having eaten anything or refused any food

They would constantly be gaslight:
"Are you sure you're really hungry?"

"Eating isn't everything bro"

"I bet you havent even looked for food/worked for it"

"Would you give food to someone like yourself??"

"You have to see a therapist before you can eat :^)"

"Eating isn't that great, I eat every day but trust me you arent missing anything teehee"

God just typing those examples annoyed me. Really makes me want to go hermitmaxx in the woods :feelsmage:

I feel extremely autistic after writing this jfl, tagging some bros

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel Lebensmüder @Lebensmüder cvh1991 @cvh1991 LOLI BREEDING @LOLI BREEDING Simulacrasimulation @Simulacrasimulation Y @your personality
yes you have hit on a good theme, it seems all women know that most men want/need sex WAAAAAAAAY more than they do, thus the denial of this gives them a perceived and REAL sense of power over men at almost all times.

The strongest move a man can do is be staunch and not come on to a woman and deny they are attracted to them both in action and in communication.

Thus most of womens life is the manouvering and manipulation of this theme the denial of pussy, it becomes a very easy game to them that they almost never lose in, a one where they are stuck in uber tutorial mode and they can win at any stage all the time in almost every environment.

So what you are saying hits the nail on the head, they are ACTIVELY DENYING MOST MEN not only sex however, but a relationship and compassion that goes with being wanted by a women, they deny this also to MOST MEN. This lack of women showing the affection to the bottom 80%, the constant huge ego, the constant overvaluation of themselves compared to these men, so any relationship is purely based on the man worshipping the queen and she gives no affection back in my opinion is the killer as it kills most mens self esteem and breaks them psychologically. Sex is mechanical, the love shown for someone else is the whole deal, you cant love someone REALLY if you have not gotten over yourself to such a degree that you love yourself and expect everyone to love everything you do no matter the outcome or how good or bad morally or semantically it is.

These women expect to be worshiped by the bottom 80% and feel entitled to it to such a degree that there REALLY IS NO RELATIONSHIP TO BE HAD WITH THEM. As the power dynamic if becomes too lop sided is not a relationship it is purely one person loving someone else and the other enduring them,THIS IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP, THIS IS NOT EVEN A FRIENDSHIP, ITS A FARCE.

So I ask myself if this is the state WHY IN THE FUCK AM I GOING TO ENTER INTO A FARCICAL STATE, TRAPPING MYSELF WITH AN ABSOLUTE EGO DRIVEN NARCISSISTIC HUMAN THAT IS A NET DRAIN BOTH ECONOMICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY, IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

What also underpins this conclusion is the fake nature of the power dynamic imbalance, REMEMBER THE WOMEN WITH THIS ANGLE ARE THEMSELVES 3-7/ 10 WOMEN, BECKIES.
The power imbalance i the relationship that is created by the woman and society IS UTTERLY FAKE ITS UNDERPINNED BY JACK SHIT.
The women themselves are barely more attractive semantically than the majority of the bottom 80% of the men they are subjecting this apartheid on, the power dynamic is FABRICATED OUT OF THIN AIR OUT OF FEMINIST POLITICAL CRAP.

This dynamic of power made sense even historically in a kind of Burton and Taylor way where she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and he was subjugated to her due to this overwhelming MOG and smv. HOWEVER IT ONLY WORKED FOR HER IN THIS WAY BECAUSE SHE WAS A STACEY 9/10, IT DOESNT WORK IF YOU DONT HAVE THE SMV TO BACK IT UP, IT MAKES UTTERLY NO SENSE.

ITS LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE INKWELL MEME , WHERE WOMEN SAY ALL MEN ARE PIGS WHO WANT SUPERMODELS WITH HUGE TITS, THEY ARE LITERALLY ACTING IN THE SAME MANNER BY CUTTING OUT 80% OF MEN, ALL WOMEN WANT THE SAME TOP 20% OF MEN IN THE SAME MANNER AS THE SUPERMODEL REQUIREMENT FOR MEN.


THE WOMEN TODAY ARE ONLY 4-7/10 AND THEY ARE TRYING TO USE THE SAME ANGLE AS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THE STACEYS ON THE BOTTOM 80% TO EXTRACT RESOURCES AND ENTER INTO COMPLETELY UNBALANCED RELATIONSHIPS ON HER TERMS ONLY.

ITS AN UTTER JOKE IT JUST DOESNT WORK SEMANTICALLY THEY DONT HAVE THE LEVERAGE TO DO IT
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,900
Online
103d 8m
Men spoiled women by dating down and encouraging hypergamy. If no one dated sub 5 women they would date us.
Gymcelled said:
Maybe I'm bluepilled but I think some would fuck him because eventually the urges of having a kid would get to them.

Some might offer him sex IF he's really good at doing shit like hunting or building shacks etc. But they'd resent him for sure, treat him like garbage and act like he's the lucky one jfl
I think after few months he would fuck non stop.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
Simulacrasimulation said:
These women expect to be worshiped by the bottom 80% and feel entitled to it to such a degree that there REALLY IS NO RELATIONSHIP TO BE HAD WITH THEM. As the power dynamic if becomes too lop sided is not a relationship it is purely one person loving someone else and the other enduring them,THIS IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP, THIS IS NOT EVEN A FRIENDSHIP, ITS A FARCE.
I've seen this time and time again among normies who betabuxx/careermaxx

They save some old foid/single mother/foid working at a dead end job, get her a much better life yet the foid completely resents her husband. She genuinely feels like she got screwed, he's the lucky one, he's the one who's taking advantage of her

The further you are from being attractive, the worse you'll be treated, the worse youll be resented IF you somehow manage to betabuxx a woman. And obviously if you're unattractive enough you can't even achieve that no matter what

That's the thing that makes me wanna go live in the woods. There are guys who are leagues above me when it comes to attractiveness (normies) and yet those guys are often treated like shit by chad's leftovers.

What's the point honestly? :feelsmage:

As much as redpillers are delusional copers who don't understand how the world works, the fact that tons of normies among them go on and on about how women treat them like shit (divorce rape, fake dates to get free food, being treated like an ATM, disrespected by a single mom etc), that should really tell us something. There's no ascension realistically.

The power imbalance is so great. Normies get shafted by the rigged game and we can't even play the game to begin with

Simulacrasimulation said:
ITS LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE INKWELL MEME , WHERE WOMEN SAY ALL MEN ARE PIGS WHO WANT SUPERMODELS WITH HUGE TITS, THEY ARE LITERALLY ACTING IN THE SAME MANNER BY CUTTING OUT 80% OF MEN, ALL WOMEN WANT THE SAME TOP 20% OF MEN IN THE SAME MANNER AS THE SUPERMODEL REQUIREMENT FOR MEN.
That's 100% projection on their part, I'm dead serious, I truly believe that most of what they accuse men (or chad) of is just the stuff they think/do all the time
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,542
Online
41d 12h 48m
If they had any brains they would be with us having sex. They are narcissist and only wants chad.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
76d 7h 43m
insane how people try to gaslight us about the blackpill reality yet somehow we all came from different places in the world and somehow have the same exact anecdotes about women's behaviour
 
an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
122
Online
1d 6h 41m
Gymcelled said:
The only reason you're a lonely, loveless, sexless, depressed individual is because every single woman wants you to be in this situation. Despite the fact it would cost them nothing to fix your situation. The only reason inceldom exists is because EVERY women have chosen to leave some men out.
This is extremely based brother. :feelsokman:
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,455
Online
97d 17h 41m
What’s even more outrageous is the fact that condoms and the pill exists and they STILL won’t just fuck any man, even though the possibility the reproduction is literally zero, especially if they decide to abort the baby.
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,550
Online
156d 22h 19m
High IQ and giga-based.
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,016
Online
129d 14h 1m
Gymcelled said:
Maybe I'm bluepilled but I think some would fuck him because eventually the urges of having a kid would get to them.

Some might offer him sex IF he's really good at doing shit like hunting or building shacks etc. But they'd resent him for sure, treat him like garbage and act like he's the lucky one jfl
Women don't really have the "urge to have kids".

They have the urge to get Chad's cum squirted inside them while rawdogging. Having children is just the byproduct of that urge. That's why you know all single mothers are just nasty cumgurgling whores, they never actually wanted children "it just happened".
 
Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
442
Online
5d 3h 50m
gymletethnicel said:
99/1 you mean
I'll make post why both is true someday
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,499
Online
363d 11h 2m
Overdosed said:
I'll make post why both is true someday
They will become realities inevitably.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,279
Online
124d 8h 49m
Linesnap99 said:
If they had any brains they would be with us having sex.
IT bait

Tenshi said:
insane how people try to gaslight us about the blackpill reality yet somehow we all came from different places in the world and somehow have the same exact anecdotes about women's behaviour
:blackpill:

BITG said:
What’s even more outrageous is the fact that condoms and the pill exists and they STILL won’t just fuck any man, even though the possibility the reproduction is literally zero, especially if they decide to abort the baby.
Yeah there's 0 cost, damn near 0 consequences for it yet they'd rather let a large chunk of the male population rot.

Of course they do it because they're utterly disgusted by that part of the male population on a primal, genetics level and they think they're entitled to so much more than their looksmatch.

Yet despite all those birth control methods they still get unintentionally pregnant by some chad or tyrone's bastard spawn.
They spin it as those guys having manipulated them :feelsseriously: shii410 @shii410 rather than just admit they were too lazy/horny to use birth control
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,542
Online
41d 12h 48m
Gymcelled said:
not sure about that.
BITG said:
What’s even more outrageous is the fact that condoms and the pill exists and they STILL won’t just fuck any man, even though the possibility the reproduction is literally zero, especially if they decide to abort the baby.
Yes.
 
F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
1,188
Online
18d 16h 22m
I wish someone would run some sort of social experiment

Go to a school, either high school or college, preferably a high school, since it would be more insular. Observe the social environment, see who one of the biggest incels is at that environment, one who gets virgin shamed.

Then, get a female to go into that environment, when many people are present, particularly the females of that school, and make an advance towards the incel. See how the females respond. Do you think they'd get upset, try and cockblock the incel and talk the female out of it? I have a feeling they would.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top