Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is the natural condition of males

F

femalesentience

Recruit
★★
In every other sexually dimorphic species that practices mate selection its exclusively the most gigachad specimen that impregnates all the local females. Harems are the rule by and large. Sure some sub-gigachad male may be able to copulate once or twice by luck or circumstance but its mostly anomalous or not prevalent enough to shift the greater paradigm. Most males are incels from womb to tomb just by merit of not being 99.99 percentile genetic value.

The mid 20th century west came as close as society ever has or will to emulating an egalitarian utopia free from the pressures of natural and sexual selection. But its a dream we've since woken up from back into the stark reality of the jungle.

Last edited:
I still don't know why some people refuse to believe that males are pressured to have good genetics. It's like they would rather lie to themselves so they can uphold their belief in female moral supremacy.

Society is unnatural. Technological progression is achieved with such unnatural creation (society). Monogamy is also unnatural and is needed to form an society.

Nature sucks. We don't have to be natural.

The mid 20th century west came as close as society ever has or will to emulating an egalitarian utopia free from the pressures of natural and sexual selection.
I couldn´t agree more.

I still don't know why some people refuse to believe that males are pressured to have good genetics. It's like they would rather lie to themselves so they can uphold their belief in female moral supremacy.

You wouldnt believe how deep the bluepill brainwashing goes. I wont elaborate so I dont come off as a conspiracycel. But Keanu Reeves tweeted "the matrix is a documentary" shortly after filming was completed. He's not wrong.
Society is unnatural. Technological progression is achieved with such unnatural creation (society). Monogamy is also unnatural and is needed to form an society.

I agree. Fuck biological determinism. Its too late now, but we could all have continued to live the dream if we had never given women rights and sacrificed Christianity for Scientism.

One single dominant hippomale can have whole pond of females for himself, this is nature at it's truest and femoids are still mentally there

One single dominant hippomale can have whole pond of females for himself, this is nature at it's truest and femoids are still mentally there
Damn

I will say fuck to nature and have a child with my sperm, even if this means to make him a laboratory experiment, I will impregnate a jar or something I don't care, if this is the destiny nature have for me I will denied it and bring a creature with my genes and I will make him be strong and intimidating, he will be horrendous but he will also be normies worst nightmare

the natural unnatural dichotomy is completely tautological. you could argue society, monogamy and technology are natural consequences of a pragmatic intelligence. you can paint it any way that suits your ends.

the fact of the matter is that for a dimorphic biological species female hypergamy and male inceldom are irrevocable, indisputable fundaments. you can suppress them to a greater or lesser extent but they will always rear their ugly heads given even the slightest opportunity.

the egalitarian utopia of the 50s was undoubtedly rife with mogging and all the unsavoriness that comes with participating in a biological dominance heirarchy with superior and inferior genetic specimen.

the natural unnatural dichotomy is completely tautological. you could argue society, monogamy and technology are natural consequences of a pragmatic intelligence. you can paint it any way that suits your ends.

the fact of the matter is that for a dimorphic biological species female hypergamy and male inceldom are irrevocable, indisputable fundaments. you can suppress them to a greater or lesser extent but they will always rear their ugly heads given even the slightest opportunity.

the egalitarian utopia of the 50s was undoubtedly rife with mogging and all the unsavoriness that comes with participating in a biological dominance heirarchy with superior and inferior genetic specimen.
So what you are saying is basically inceldom can be reduced, but not fully in informal speaK

it can be artificially reduced to a degree thats amenable to most males but there will always be an incel population to a greater or lesser extent. water is wet but people here believe theyre being unnaturally oppressed and outcast where in all honesty it is natural by all metrics save for our virtuistic ideals.

Unfortunately this is true, you see the harem rule play out in all of the natural world.

This is why it's 100% over for us, you simply cant win against nature.

True. There’s just lots of incels now because no natural selection.. only sexual selection.. the distribution of chads/normies/incels is a TEMPORARY illusion tbh.. all the examples you see “disproving” that inceldom isn’t the default state of men , are ALL a result of the female dual mating strategy. None of those men have sex appeal, none of their women want to be with them, or bear their children. Men with low genetic quality (but with money) are merely tolerated out of necessity, lest the female risk loneliness and financial insecurity. Women are getting their own money now. The government / employees have overtaken the role of the beta provider, and they don’t even require sexual access.. betabuxx is out the door and the sexual market is about to be 100% textbook eugenics. The dual mating strategy won’t matter anymore since all foids’ survival is guaranteed. Very shortly, courting/marriage will be a thing of the past and you won’t be able to go outside and point to a random balding manlet with a gf and go “see he has a girlfriend, things aren’t so bad”.. all women will eventually live in harems. What would you do if you were a foid ? You’re making 80k a year at your meme job and you’re in your sexual prime, you paint estrogen on your face and hit the gym and suddenly all the tall hot guys are staring at you.. you know you can have them but might have to share him.. who cares? You just want his dick anyways and it turns you on that u have to share him with other girls.. he’s a high test player.. would you turn that down in favor of a balding manlet you don’t have to share ? Fuck no.

These are dark times. Uncharted territory for humanity. Civilization and completely genetics based sexual selection have NEVER coexisted before, much less at the ease and efficiency that they’re available to women these days.. tinder, dense cities, bitch control, makeup, no religion, etc.. truly dark times. Everyone’s voluntarily blind to it too cause u can’t even acknowledge the existence of a sexual market these days.. it’s the last taboo subject.. totally teehee-ified “well You can’t legislate the heart’s desires, you can’t tell me who I’m gonna love teeheeeeeeeeee *slurps tall hot guy #278’s cum while her looksmatch’s neck breaks at the end of a rope*”

Last edited:
Yeah, it's just been more noticed now.

Just work some 9 to 5 office job (that only exists because computers haven't been invented yet) while your wife sits at home, takes Valium, and has sex with the milkman and the pool boy bro!

nah. inceldom is the natural condition of ugly males.

low IQ, society is not unnatural, society IS nature. The creation of societies is in human nature, otherwise, it wouldn't have happened.

That's exactly what they would rather do.

High IQ, I’ve been saying this for years.

Religion and law and order were invented to control foids from their hypergamous nature. The 60s “social revolution” aka feminism destroyed that.

It's natural until the foids go back to their place. Then even us can get a wife in their prime.

the evpsychpill is pretty brutal

I will say fuck to nature and have a child with my sperm, even if this means to make him a laboratory experiment, I will impregnate a jar or something I don't care, if this is the destiny nature have for me I will denied it and bring a creature with my genes and I will make him be strong and intimidating, he will be horrendous but he will also be normies worst nightmare
Have a surrogate child.

Can we at least go back to the jungle entirely then? No feminism, no government backing women up in everything, no draconian laws, no women quotas, no taxes in general?

Female nature is Tiamat and Mankind is Marduk tbh tbh...

I’d take nature any day of the week. If we were living in a natural state my suffering would have been cut short by several years

The mid 20th century west came as close as society ever has or will to emulating an egalitarian utopia free from the pressures of natural and sexual selection.
Baby boomers had it all, it's so fucking unfair

Nature is cruel and barbaric. Fuck nature.

:feelsmega:
Cope. Male virgins are rare

Last edited:
Can we at least go back to the jungle entirely then? No feminism, no government backing women up in everything, no draconian laws, no women quotas, no taxes in general?
soon