Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is the male equivalent of rape and maybe even worse than rape

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
Rape during the formative years can severely affect a foid's life. It can cause multiple psychological issues, including panic attacks, depression, self-harm, etc. It is not uncommon for a woman to never recover from the effects of a rape.

Similarly, a man who has experienced prolonged inceldom, say from his teens to his late 20s, is permanently damaged. He has been denied the psychological growth that normal adults experience by being in relationships. He has been denied from performain a main human function which is having sex in order to reporduce.thats our main and most important purpose from biological standpoint. He has developed a shy and awkward personality due to the trauma caused by endless rejections. He is often depressed and has no energy or motivation left. Ironically, these are all considered "flaws of his personality" and he is further ostracized from society because of them.:feelsbadman:

:worryfeels:

Nah, Rape is disgusting, imagine a ugly Indian guy raping in India, he doesn't get arrested and he ruined the girl for her future BF

Nah, Rape is disgusting, imagine a ugly Indian guy raping in India, he doesn't get arrested and he ruined the girl for her future BF
Sounds based.

IDGAF about some random dirty indian. Not the point of the post anyway

I wouldn't compare it to rape, it's more like forced exile or solitary confinement but where it is your entire life. The psychological trauma is comparable though.:feelswhere:

Last edited:
Rape during the formative years can severely affect a foid's life. It can cause multiple psychological issues, including panic attacks, depression, self-harm, etc. It is not uncommon for a woman to never recover from the effects of a rape.

Similarly, a man who has experienced prolonged inceldom, say from his teens to his late 20s, is permanently damaged. He has been denied the psychological growth that normal adults experience by being in relationships. He has been denied from performain a main human function which is having sex in order to reporduce.thats our main and most important purpose from biological standpoint. He has developed a shy and awkward personality due to the trauma caused by endless rejections. He is often depressed and has no energy or motivation left. Ironically, these are all considered "flaws of his personality" and he is further ostracized from society because of them.:feelsbadman:
you're exaggerating my friend, I actually have fun here, just once in a while a guy comes up saying he's lonely and wants to have a GF to hug. :feelsLSD:

It’s different to complain about rape if you’re not a slut but there is no point in sluts complaining about rape since it’s just one of many cocks, can’t leave other men out and you will draw attention to yourself if you’re a whore, you know?

Inceldom is worse than rape unless raped by someone of the gender you don’t find attractive.

Keep crying for based high T Pajeets. They have the balls to go balls deep inside pussy while you rot. They don't need to "plan" sex, they see a girl, they rape just like our caveman ancestors. Meanwhile guys like you have to plan for months if not years and save money to "slay" in SEA when in reality you'll probably end up resorting to prostitution and receive sloppy seconds of some old white geezer sexpat pedophilie meanwhile Pajeets take it by force. :dab:
[UWSL]That's how you claim your prize,by sheer force. Not by saving up muh money and going on muh dates. Dates and money means nothing in nature, it's a man made concept to keep people like you in a leash so you don't act on your instincts like an animal that you are.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Jfl if you're going on dates instead of raping on sight (in GTA5) [/UWSL]

Keep crying for based high T Pajeets. They have the balls to go balls deep inside pussy while you rot. They don't need to "plan" sex, they see a girl, they rape just like our caveman ancestors. Meanwhile guys like you have to plan for months if not years and save money to "slay" in SEA when in reality you'll probably end up resorting to prostitution and receive sloppy seconds of some old white geezer sexpat pedophilie meanwhile Pajeets take it by force. :dab:
[UWSL]That's how you claim your prize,by sheer force. Not by saving up muh money and going on muh dates. Dates and money means nothing in nature, it's a man made concept to keep people like you in a leash so you don't act on your instincts like an animal that you are.[/UWSL]
:dafuckfeels:

Different things obv, but your point is clear and I agree. Being deprived and starved of life's "basic" things really changes you, and people wonder why some go all ER. Genetics screwed me over.

Good luck convincing anybody of this. The cucks and red pillers will be the first to shut this argument down.

Inceldom is being killed by being removed from the gene pool

It’s different to complain about rape if you’re not a slut but there is no point in sluts complaining about rape since it’s just one of many cocks, can’t leave other men out and you will draw attention to yourself if you’re a whore, you know?

Inceldom is worse than rape unless raped by someone of the gender you don’t find attractive.
This minus the slut part even as a non-slut it's still not really a big deal, it's like being forced to fuck a foid that you're not attracted to, oehh really gonna haunt me for the rest of my life, yeah no.

Inb4 "well let's see how you like getting raped incel" false equivalency, I'm not a faggot and I don't have a vagina so obviously it will be way more painful. It's retarded that I have to say this but women are legit too dumb or unwilling to think logically to take these 2 huge differences into account.

You have a good point but yikerinos won't get it anyways.

Actually I don't feel like rape is all that shit they make out to be. Rape is natural, it happens all the time in nature and has happened infinite times in human history. No, being forced to have sex against your will is not the worst thing in life and definitely is not worse than being forced to be alone and deprived for your whole existence.

Nope, ugly women will always be able to reproduce -> incels will always exist
that's not what i meant
an incel is a person who is excluded from the gene pool which essentially means they are killed by proxy

Lifelong inceldom is far worse than getting raped IMO. Women are programmed to naturally submit to their rapers for self-preservation and also orgasm very often during rape.

Exactly. Prolonged suffering when you slowly rot day after day after day for fuckign years decades even is waaay worse than sudden shocking tragic event tbh

“Maybe even worse than rape” Inceldom is far worse than getting raped, jfl

I wouldn't compare it to rape, it's more like forced exile or solitary confinement but where it is your entire life. The psychological trauma is comparable though.:feelswhere:
Solitary confinement your entire life sounds way worse than rape, your brain would literally degrade

Solitary confinement your entire life sounds way worse than rape, your brain would literally degrade
And in many ways it does, it becomes a chore in of itself daily for some kind of small semblance of mental sanity.

You essentially become a living phantom or ghost towards the rest of the world invisible to all, you become the living dead. Your life resembles death more than that of the actual living. You become a wandering condemned spirit in the land of the living.

Last edited:
Rape during the formative years can severely affect a foid's life
You've already disproven your "equivalent" analogy because inceldom during formative years is standard.

A girl getting raped when she's 5 can cause severe effects.
Not getting sex when we're 5 otoh is just fine, I bet not even chad got sex when he was 5 since he couldn't get hard yet.

It can cause multiple psychological issues, including panic attacks, depression, self-harm, etc. It is not uncommon for a woman to never recover from the effects of a rape.
I would argue that a lot of those problems are caused by society and her fear of society's reactions, it's hard to distinguish what's purely from the rape itself.

Similarly, a man who has experienced prolonged inceldom, say from his teens to his late 20s, is permanently damaged.
I don't call anything permanent and it depends on what you mean by damage.

Inceldom can blackpill you and educate you about reality in ways that a bluepilled guy who gets biannual sex from his cheating GF will never understand.
How are we 'damaged' to be more informed than him?
He is "damaged" by the conditioning of lies he believes.

He has been denied the psychological growth that normal adults experience by being in relationships.
I disagree that being in a relationship necessarily causes "growth". Relationships may give opportunities to grow, but not all of them do that.
I'd say a lot of us have grown in terms of knowledge and open-mindedness compared to bluepilled sex-havers who hold many misconceptions.

He has been denied from performain a main human function which is having sex in order to reporduce.
thats our main and most important purpose from biological standpoint.
TBH don't really care much about that purpose, importance is subjective and gleaning philosophy purely from what happens biologically seems foolish to me.

Biologically speaking we are also incubators for cancer and covid but that doesn't mean because it happens we should view it as some mission from god.

He has developed a shy and awkward personality due to the trauma caused by endless rejections.
Worth noting this may be mostly endless pre-rejections so he doesn't get so far as formal ones.

He is often depressed and has no energy or motivation left. Ironically, these are all considered "flaws of his personality" and he is further ostracized from society because of them.:feelsbadman:
with you there

Rape in a monogamous society where women get married as virgins would be bad. Raping some slut though is whatever and doesn't ruin her, she already took 110 dicks, now it's 111.
Applause

Last edited:
Obviously it’s worse than rape. Rape is temporary, inceldom is forever.

This minus the slut part even as a non-slut it's still not really a big deal, it's like being forced to fuck a foid that you're not attracted to, oehh really gonna haunt me for the rest of my life, yeah no.
Imagine being a slayer but at one point in your life some ugly woman will make you have sex with her at gun point.

Ahh! So horrible!!:soy:

And in many ways it does, it becomes a chore in of itself daily for some kind of small semblance of mental sanity.

You essentially become a living phantom or ghost towards the rest of the world invisible to all, you become the living dead. Your life resembles death more than that of the actual living. You become a wandering condemned spirit in the land of the living.
I was more referring to how prolonged solitary confinement will cause you to develop dementia

you're exaggerating my friend, I actually have fun here, just once in a while a guy comes up saying he's lonely and wants to have a GF to hug. :feelsLSD:
Nope, he’s speaking the truth. Being incel is worse than rape except if raped by someone of the gender you don’t find attractive but besides that, when incel, you’re constantley reminded of what you can’t go near in THAT way while others shove their sex lives down your throat in the mix.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts? is rape something inherently traumatizing?