Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom is the future

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
More and more man are single, chadlites and sometimes even chad struggle. Hoeflation is real , and real inflation and the economic scam that is j00ISH banking scam prevent many man from gaining money and joining society, not to mention feminist indocrination that leads to misendry, and society that has estrogen everywhere that destroys your body (literally micro plastics in the air) and much more.

You can see that inceldom is the future, and soon we are going to be the majority, maybe there will be a change if enough incels with based ideas join toghther. But realisticlly AI will most likely release some of the Incel pressure. and most man will be incel in denail.

fuckijg we need incel revolt now fucking take hole rights away and give prime hole every trucel (under 5’8) get 3 college girl wife (in mein kraft)

Incel revolution underway

Sadly most incels are bluepilled and still keep simping/ worshipping toilets

Jfl at the fact most people are so openly eugenicist but so unaware of it at the same time. Thinking this way "only the best genes will pass" while celebrating and humiliating every single man who fails to reproduce.

INCEL REBELLION NOW!

soon we are going to be the majority
you can´t make this shit up you so insane omg going to be the majority we could be 95% of the population 5% of chad would still mogg and fuck us all

I shot some foid in the head in GTA Online and drove her car out in the water

More and more man are single, chadlites and sometimes even chad struggle. Hoeflation is real , and real inflation and the economic scam that is j00ISH banking scam prevent many man from gaining money and joining society, not to mention feminist indocrination that leads to misendry, and society that has estrogen everywhere that destroys your body (literally micro plastics in the air) and much more.

You can see that inceldom is the future, and soon we are going to be the majority, maybe there will be a change if enough incels with based ideas join toghther. But realisticlly AI will most likely release some of the Incel pressure. and most man will be incel in denail.
I do think being a incel is gonna become quite popular in the future. But will it be a good thing? Will foids learn there lesson about there redicolous standards or will they still continue after the mass destruction they caused

we need incel REvolt soon, foids need to stay in their place smh

I don't think inceldom is gonna get much worse than it already is however I can see cuckery becoming a norm in the near future

we need incel REvolt soon, foids need to stay in their place smh
zenon
Greycel

even retards like sandmanmgtow are now backtracking on a lot of shit
these cunt used to say that incels and blackpillers need to meet women.

my question was where nigger where?? you can't approach them in public, work and etc
online dating is obviously rigged in favor of chad/good looking males

he eventually caved and claimed that men aren't able to meet women and establish relationships
no shit nigger took you long enough :feelsjuice:

I shot some foid in the head in GTA Online and drovEN her jite kar out into the big open jite sea
HONORARY HobbesiEN Take.