Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is not the fault of a single trait, but a collection of them

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I constantly see threads on here such as "whites/blacks can't be incel" or "tall people can't be incel" or "muscular people can't be incel" or "people with this particular facial feature can't be incel"

That's the thing though, there isn't one magical thing keeping us here. It's a mixture of different traits and how the combine to create the final product. While being a certain race or right or whatever might compliment an attractive person, it does nothing for an otherwise unattractive one.
Think of it as a structure or building made out of columns.

architecture-structure-building-monument-column-landmark-facade-place-of-worship-government-basilica-washington-dc-roman-temple-classical-architecture-ancient-roman-architecture-gov-us-supreme-court-building-1393069.jpg

It doesn't matter if one or two of the columns are strong and sturdy, if the rest are weak and poorly made the whole thing will fall apart. And just like one column can't balance a whole building, one feature considered positive on here doesn't automatically make you an attractive fakecel. I'm both tall AND white yet I'm a khhv who femoids avoid like the plague.

High IQ post I totally agree

Correct.

3/10 subhumans are man with 3 or more bad features in the face, not just 1.

I'm both tall AND white yet I'm a khhv who femoids avoid like the plague.
Have you tried gymcelling? Tall white dudes get the highest returns from it.

Have you tried gymcelling? Tall white dudes get the highest returns from it.

Add more pillars to that dilapidated house and renovate it before you let it crumble.

This is just another extension of the magic bullet mentality. Everyone is trying to find the thing that is most essential in finding a job, losing weight, or getting rich. Real life doesnt work that way.

Thought I'd bump this due to the recent elitism going on here.

Obviously haha. We're all fucking social wrecks

I don't think so, you have to not descend under a minimum threshold in every aspect.
I know lots of Chad tier look guys, but they are rejected because they are very short.
If you fuck up very bad in some particular aspect, you will become incel. You need to be at least average in everything.

Add more pillars to that dilapidated house and renovate it before you let it crumble.

After posting here for a week I realize just let it all collapse to the ground.

ITS OVER.

I don't think so, you have to not descend under a minimum threshold in every aspect.
I know lots of Chad tier look guys, but they are rejected because they are very short.
If you fuck up very bad in some particular aspect, you will become incel. You need to be at least average in everything.

This.

But I actually think what the OP really means that there is no single trait alone that can save you from being incel, which I wholeheartedly agree with.