Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom is not a problem

Government assigned prostitutes that are pre-paid for with tax money would be a pretty easy solution

Male Celibacy needs to become the norm
it's just insane, imagine if someone said women must be loyal to their husbands and spending all the time with the kids in the house, cooking. Whole reddit would go nuts.

Government assigned prostitutes that are pre-paid for with tax money would be a pretty easy solution
they want to keep men obedient and deprived of pussy, some countries even punish men for getting hookers (Sweden, Norway)

Sounds like a cuck fantasy post.
Why am I not surprised?

"Why not just give Chad all the women?"

XD

Don't give some reddit troon and his crude shut-in oppinions attention.

What a bunch of bullshits. I bet the OP is either trans, lesbian or a femcel. Its a gigacope thinking that most people live like us or that foids live in any kind of celibacy. Sexless utopia doesnt exists. Foids still get fucked for benefits like it always had.

Male virgins will always be mocked and despised and not only because of 'toxic masculinity' but because females denigrate ugly low status virgin men.

The solution to inceldom is to beat women and put them in cages

Ending women’s rights is the solution

cope bullshit

Nobody chooses to be an incel, it happens because it's out of our control

Male virgins will always be mocked and despised and not only because of 'toxic masculinity' but because females denigrate ugly low status virgin men.
tbh. breeding subhumans should be punishable by death.

Let me translate in a single phrase:

OTHERS SUFFERING IS NOT MY PROBLEM

Fucking bullshit

What a bunch of bullshits. I bet the OP is either trans, lesbian or a femcel. Its a gigacope thinking that most people live like us or that foids live in any kind of celibacy. Sexless utopia doesnt exists. Foids still get fucked for benefits like it always had.
Most of reddit, including that subreddit, are filled with fags and baby killers, so I'm not too surprised nor take their "opinions" seriously. They are all mentally challenged obedient slaves to the mainstream mafia and their line of thinking is based on indoctrination of libtard universities. It's always amusing to hear such children act all holier than thou without a second to question or reason their own hypocrisy.

they gaslight incels into becoming castrated volcels and call this an exit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They want to keep men obedient and deprived of pussy, some countries even punish men for getting hookers (Sweden, Norway
OIP

The Jews man. Try and make us feminized low test little obedient boys. They even put estrogen in the tap water. Too bad we’ve become aware of their methods

He’s so far in the blackpill that he says we just need to make mating a biological non concern