Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is much more devastating than rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
What inceldom and rape have in common is that they are about sex and being made to do something regarding sex. One is about having to have sex with someone even though you dont want it and the other has it vice versa.

What makes the difference between the two is that rape only lasts a short time while inceldom is long lasting and thus, inceldom is destroying your mind and your physical well being on a larger scale than rape. Its like a rape but constant. Plus, raped foids get sympathy from the entire soyciety and can abort their rape baby, they get understanding from psychologists, while men get attacked for being incel (victim blaming).

I would rather have the probability of getting sex and being raped as much as foids have (which is high for having sex and tiny for being raped) than having as little probability of having sex as I have now. Or rather being an incel.

Rape is not only non-damaging to women, its probably more enjoyable than regular sex. Historically, rape has never been considered a crime against a woman but rather crime against her owner ie her husband or father, because he is the one who got damaged i.e. cucked, and the woman enjoyed every second of it.

Rape is a moment, inceldom is a lifetime

Yes. The only long-lasting effects of rape are mental ones while inceldom isn't "all in our heads" no matter how much PUAs insist on that being the case.

Also, rape of children is much more traumatizing than rape of adults and I'd guess that boys get raped about as often as girls since they're both vulnerable. Boys get no support for this, all they get is insensitive "I wish I were him" comments if the perpetrator is a foid.

In the case of rape, there are specific perpetrators who can be held accountable for their actions, which brings a sense of justice/relief. Meanwhile the thing that causes inceldom is biology itself. (((They))) did exacerbate the problem even more, but good luck holding (((them))) accountable and punishing them.

And you get jailed for years if you were to rape a foid for a few minutes, but the whole foid gender commits a crime on us for every second of our whole lifes and dont get any jail time

What inceldom and rape have in common is that they are about sex and being made to do something regarding sex. One is about having to have sex with someone even though you dont want it and the other has it vice versa.

What makes the difference between the two is that rape only lasts a short time while inceldom is long lasting and thus, inceldom is destroying your mind and your physical well being on a larger scale than rape. Its like a rape but constant. Plus, raped foids get sympathy from the entire soyciety and can abort their rape baby, they get understanding from psychologists, while men get attacked for being incel (victim blaming).

I would rather have the probability of getting sex and being raped as much as foids have (which is high for having sex and tiny for being raped) than having as little probability of having sex as I have now. Or rather being an incel.
I just hope that big medical companies will do a vaccine or a pill that will detatch us of lustful instincts:shock::shock:. I didn't requested that shit.:feelswhat::feelswhat: No point to have sexual desire as an ugly fuck.:fuk::fuk:

Being raped is a status symbol for foids. Its like a flex, that their filthy pussy is so desirable that a man is willing to throw his life away rotting in prison just for a few minutes with the roastie's rotten pig pussy and anus

Yes. The only long-lasting effects of rape are mental ones while inceldom isn't "all in our heads" no matter how much PUAs insist on that being the case.

Also, rape of children is much more traumatizing than rape of adults and I'd guess that boys get raped about as often as girls since they're both vulnerable. Boys get no support for this, all they get is insensitive "I wish I were him" comments if the perpetrator is a foid.

In the case of rape, there are specific perpetrators who can be held accountable for their actions, which brings a sense of justice/relief. Meanwhile the thing that causes inceldom is biology itself. (((They))) did exacerbate the problem even more, but good luck holding (((them))) accountable and punishing them.
i wanna go back into the void of where i came from with a krabby patty delux 45

Being raped is a status symbol for foids. Its like a flex, that their filthy pussy is so desirable that a man is willing to throw his life away rotting in prison just for a few minutes with the roastie's rotten pig pussy and anus
But only by good-looking masculine men. They don't want to be raped by some ugly shy autistic weirdo.

But only by good-looking masculine men. They don't want to be raped by some ugly shy autistic weirdo.
If chad does it then it's not rape but kinky bdsm sex like in that movie 50 shades of gray. Chad cannot rape because sex with chad is always welcome. Only low SMV sub 8 manlets can be rapists in the eyes of a foid.

I think it depends on what we're talking about when you refer to rape. If it's a hole choosing to get blackout drunk and finding that she had sex the night before or a hole that regrets having sex after the fact and deciding retroactively that it was rape, then sure.

If it's a kid being raped by their uncle or someone being randomly attacked and raped in a public space than I would say it's more murky.

It's difficult to compare a single intense traumatic experience (that will very likely leave you with PTSD) to a lifetime of rejection and constant lesser traumatic experiences.

I've been to support groups for people with severe PTSD and I can safely say that their suffering was comparable to my own, just different in a lot of ways.

And you get jailed for years if you were to rape a foid for a few minutes, but the whole foid gender commits a crime on us for every second of our whole lifes and dont get any jail time
Yes they are very violent by omission. A civil society should prevent both violence from commission and violence from omission. Instead society is barbaric and only repress commisive violence

Women enjoy rape