Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom is just the tip of the iceberg, men are starved of positive reinforcement in all areas of life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
My first post here, I didn't want to just say hi, so here are my few cents on how hard men have it nowadays and an example of how a simple gesture made me cry:

I had PS5 this year (already sold it because depression takes away all fun from things) and I was buying some games. One person was selling a new Spider Man Remastered so I bought it from him. It was packed in a small box and some bubble wrap. Inside was the game, the receipt and a small card. It simply just said "Have fun time playing this game :)" with a smiley face. Me, being so extremely starved of any positive gestures in my entire life, started crying. Not just a few tears but I was bawling out. JFL, a piece of paper with one nice sentence did this to me... Simply because men, especially average and ugly ones with some mental problems are treated like shit all their lives. It was something I never experienced. Being told a nice thing from a stranger, he didn't have to put this card there, yet he did.

Men are starved of positive gestures and reinforcement in their entire lives. JFL at our life difficulty. :feelsrope:

You Either Be the Shit or Not and get Shitted on

Positive reinforcment? I would be fucking sceptic If i Receive it all of a Sudden.

The reason WE feel sad is because the Lack of Oxytocin , even im Not indifferent to It , and get Sometimes random teardrops , Just so im reminded that i Lack Sex and Woman Touch

I just want sex

I sold it because I hoped stopping playing games will make a better person out of me. I forgot I still have to keep my genes.
":feelsLightsaber: DECLARATION :feelsLightsaber:
My posts should not be taken seriously. I do not agree with anything said in them. I don't condone any behaviour described here.
These posts are made purely for satirical purposes and are meant to be taken as such. They are a part of an artistic act.
I do not take any responsibility for anyone's behaviour and I shall not be punished for what is written here."

Lol @ this

i hope u made a profit on the playstation

My posts should not be taken seriously. I do not agree with anything said in them. I don't condone any behaviour described here.
These posts are made purely for satirical purposes and are meant to be taken as such. They are a part of an artistic act.
I do not take any responsibility for anyone's behaviour and I shall not be punished for what is written here."

Lol @ this
mogs mine. i should have wrote this :feelsohgod:

Lol @ this
I already had police for making some posts online in poolish side of the internet.

How did you get your PS5? I really need a one, but can't find even drawings to win the right-to-buy.

One of the main reasons some men become gigasimps the first time a female is nice to them.

How did you get your PS5? I really need a one, but can't find even drawings to win the right-to-buy.
Easy to catch them if you monitor sites that are showing their availability at the moment in all shops. If you arent Polishbthen I cant helpbyou.

Easy to catch them if you monitor sites that are showing their availability at the moment in all shops. If you arent Polishbthen I cant helpbyou.
I've done that all year. I am never present at the computer when a new batch arrives and they are sold in a minute or two to scalpers. And the websites go down, malfunction because of lots of traffic. Second-hand I could buy one for 800 euros. Finnish official price is 530 euros and all the stores force another controller so that the price is 70 more because of the controller. Some stores have added a few tens to the Finnish MSRP.