Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is just another disingenuous product trying to string me along.

Magnanimity

Magnanimity

Greycel
With all your recruiting, and all your ideology--my head has just been fucked with "Chad's dick" ringing in my head, looking at every woman and thinking "cock carousel". This isn't happiness! And you're all trying to recruit me for the day when A Handmaid's Tale is reality--and guess what! You'll be the commander with a wife, a handmaid, going to sex parties--and I'll be left washing your stupid fucking car.

looks like you're going through some cognitive dissonance, the blackpill and the bluepill are at odds inside your head, but all in all you'll fully accept the blackpill in the end because its the objective truth.

With all your recruiting, and all your ideology--my head has just been fucked with "Chad's dick" ringing in my head, looking at every woman and thinking "cock carousel". This isn't happiness! And you're all trying to recruit me for the day when A Handmaid's Tale is reality--and guess what! You'll be the commander with a wife, a handmaid, going to sex parties--and I'll be left washing your stupid fucking car.

Ok greycel.

JFL at this cucked infiltrator referencing literal Hollywood feminist propaganda

And whats with the idea of recruitment? If anything, its quite hard to get into this site even if youre an incel. I was rejected three times and only got accepted after the braincels ban. And iam a 32 yr old KHHV curry (prime candidate i would assume)

FUCK YOU AND THAT FUCKING TV SHOW

its over

You can accept the blackpill or leave. Either it will make no difference to the reality of your situation.

looks like you're going through some cognitive dissonance, the blackpill and the bluepill are at odds inside your head, but all in all you'll fully accept the blackpill in the end because its the objective truth.
OP it is ok you look at my youtube you look at epic blackpill I will help you OP

This reads like Baby Rudin, I can't comprehend :feelstastyman:

Shitposts go into the sewer now, greycel.

And you're all trying to recruit me for the day when A Handmaid's Tale is reality--and guess what!
A Handmaid's Tale is a feminist view of what men want. It's not extreme enough for here. I personally prefer the complete extermination of woman and the replacement of them with machines.
I'm pretty sure Handmaid's Tale is legit fetish literature for women.
It is. It's a societal version of 50 Shades of Grey.