Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is getting to me guys

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Unable to wake up in the morning and don’t want to do shit… No energy for anything

Brutal. It's really getting to me too. You just feel depressed and like life is meaningless at times

I know that feeling man. We weren't meant for the world we currently live in

I have work, but i feel that on the weekends. I dont want to wake up. I dont want to go places. I dont even want to eat food. I dont deserve to eat.

Brutal. It's really getting to me too. You just feel depressed and like life is meaningless at times
It’s completely over for me. Everything is fucking meaningless

Last edited:
I have work, but i feel that on the weekends. I dont want to wake up. I dont want to go places. I dont even want to eat food. I dont deserve to eat.
Exact same feeling. Can’t believe that I’m going through this shit…

Brootal…

you’re right.. We weren’t supposed to be born

I need a morning snack to give me a sugar rush to make me do anything

Find purpose and meaning in something, anything. Wake up for that

Find purpose and meaning in something, anything. Wake up for that
No purpose when I’m ugly and already missed out on life

I try not to think about the meaning of why I am here or whats the purpose of my life, it gets me very depressed.

Unable to wake up in the morning and don’t want to do shit… No energy for anything
Same, rotting is already getting to my mind, and note im only 18, always remember the human mind is not made to be alone, or love starved, affection starved, or handle perpetual rejection, anyone who tells you otherwise is coping.

We are too pure for this world, too innocent, remember most of us are the last true romantics of this shithole of a planet.

I'm 21 but I feel like an old man. I feel like I'm 80

Same, rotting is already getting to my mind, and note im only 18, always remember the human mind is not made to be alone, or love starved, affection starved, or handle perpetual rejection, anyone who tells you otherwise is coping.
Loneliness is a disease

We are too pure for this world, too innocent, remember most of us are the last true romantics of this shithole of a planet.
Brootal tbh. We missed out on our youths and I think a part of us still wants to experience it, but it will never happen

Brootal tbh. We missed out on our youths and I think a part of us still wants to experience it, but it will never happen
The most merciful thing that could happen to us is to die painlessly, and for this shithole of a world to nuke itself.

The most merciful thing that could happen to us is to die painlessly, and for this shithole of a world to nuke itself.
No way out. It’s over

it`s fucking beyond over