Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is an old man's game

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Anyone under 21 shouldn't be allowed here. They should be out giving it all they have. This forum will still be here if you don't ascend. Honestly, you don't know shit about inceldom until you hit your late twenties minimum. You know nothing about inceldom until you at least have to swallow the agepill, and that doesn't happen until 26/27. Fuck, I'm 27 and I feel like I only began true inceldom recently. It's just a different experience to the younger years. I'm sure the older incels in their 30s and 40s have even deeper experiences, and they will also attest to the fact that while it may be brutal watching your friends ascend in your youth, it's not the beginning of inceldom just yet because you're still in a boiling pot of possibility. The steel door hasn't come down just yet. When it does - and you'll know when it does - that's when the true inceldom starts.

if you dont ascend by 21 its over

i am fucking burning inside

maybe you should stop neeting / doing unskilled work

If you're physically subhuman and are still virgin by the age of 18 I see no problem with identifying as incel. You know your looksmatch is 99% guaranteed to be a hypergamous whore constantly monkeybranching above their SMV who will never give a sub 5 any chance at all. You probably do get more blackpilled as time goes on, but I don't think anyone here under the age of 30 doesn't have at least the slightest of hopes that they might ascend one day. Optimism is ingrained into all of us. :feelsjuice:

If you're physically subhuman and are still virgin by the age of 18 I see no problem with identifying as incel. You know your looksmatch is 99% guaranteed to be a hypergamous whore constantly monkeybranching above their SMV who will never give a sub 5 any chance at all. You probably do get more blackpilled as time goes on, but I don't think anyone here under the age of 30 doesn't have at least the slightest of hopes that they might ascend one day. Optimism is ingrained into all of us. :feelsjuice:

I think you're just slow in the head if you're only now starting to realize what it's really like out there, but you are black so makes sense ig

15 yos are already fucking like rabbits. If you are an incel in hs - you'll likely stay one for a long time or till your death. If you are gatekeeping, at least justify why 21 yo and not 24 should be a lower boundary.