Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom is about to skyrocket.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
An increasing trend of male virginity is going on in the last decade or two. 1/3 of young adults are already virgins. About a year ago inceldom went mainstream and it was met with heavy opposition and despise from normtards and foids. Today 'incel' is a buzzword go-to insult thrown at anyone who slightly steers away from normie culture. God forbid you have below average social skills because now you will just be called an incel and be ostracized even more. This coupled with polygamy will skyrocket virginity rates. We are looking at 20/80 rule coming to life very soon. By 2050 I expect that more than half living sexually-able males will be virgins.

Not really sweetie, you can be a virgin without being an incel :soy:

1/3 of young adults are already virgins
1/3 of young adult males are already virgins

I agree, by 2050 most men will be incels

The fire rises.

by 2050 most men will be incels
By 2050 1% will fuck 99% of women and even the chadlites will be incels. Actual ugly men will be put in camps or killed instantly.

By 2050 1% will fuck 99% of women and even the chadlites will be incels. Actual ugly men will be put in camps or killed instantly.
Chadlites are beginning to feel the pressure. They're already competing over landwhales. Saint Hamudi himself discussed this in Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill Facts 2019:

Chadlites are beginning to feel the pressure. They're already competing over landwhales. Saint Hamudi himself discussed this in Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill Facts 2019:

it’s over

Spaces that are supposed to be support spaces for the lonely, many who're incel, are becoming more and more inhospitable to anyone who self-identifies as incel. There's a post up on Reddit's FA30 about how the r/ForeverAlone community has been "taken over" by "toxic" incels who're nearly all male and young (under 30). Besides the rhetoric, this community divide only tells incels we're not welcome anywhere EXCEPT among other incels. Our numbers are increasing and we're left with no viable alternative but to congregate in our own community... They should think on that.
That doesn't matter if you have a good face.

Exactly.

Fuck man, i cant believe that i dont have a gf tbh. Personality wise, i am a personality chad
Thats the proof. of the black pill. They only care about looks.

In the future Chads will all be sex slaves to Gay Jews. Less competition right? Wrong, all women and children will be sex slaves to Jews aswell while you rot.

Average men who are not attractive enough and survive The Brutal Jewish Harems as a child will be forced to work as slaves in Goyim Work Factories.

Even some Chad Lites will rot, if you're lucky you'll be able to afford an AI Holographic GF you can't even touch.

This is the future you chose.

About to? It already did in 2012.

In 2030 and beyond, Chadlites will be incels. No I am not joking.

In the future Chads will all be sex slaves to Gay Jews. Less competition right? Wrong, all women and children will be sex slaves to Jews aswell while you rot.

Average men who are not attractive enough and survive The Brutal Jewish Harems as a child will be forced to work as slaves in Goyim Work Factories.

Even some Chad Lites will rot, if you're lucky you'll be able to afford an AI Holographic GF you can't even touch.

You really don't like the Jews, do you?

In 2030 and beyond, Chadlites will be incels. No I am not joking.
They already are in some cities.

Cope, women are more powerful than Jews.

There are 30 Million Low Value Men of fighting age in America right now, I'd say that to thirds of them are incels too.

An increasing trend of male virginity is going on in the last decade or two. 1/3 of young adults are already virgins. About a year ago inceldom went mainstream and it was met with heavy opposition and despise from normtards and foids. Today 'incel' is a buzzword go-to insult thrown at anyone who slightly steers away from normie culture. God forbid you have below average social skills because now you will just be called an incel and be ostracized even more. This coupled with polygamy will skyrocket virginity rates. We are looking at 20/80 rule coming to life very soon. By 2050 I expect that more than half living sexually-able males will be virgins.
Sexual communism now

Attachments

• 4122141421245322363351.png
    4122141421245322363351.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 21
Women will see their rights taken away because they couldn't understand the concept of "freedom = responsibility"
full

We are looking at 20/80 rule coming to life very soon. By 2050 I expect that more than half living sexually-able males will be virgins.

bro both those things have already happened

self-reported studies already put inceldom rates at 20%, which mean the real rate is like triple that.

and the beta uprising is about to begin :feelzez:

WW3 needs to happen I'm telling you guys. Male population needs to be drastically reduced

High IQ. You aren't truly blackpilled if you don't believe in the 99/1 rule.

This is some serious shit. I know for sure the number of virgin men is rising every year.

Wasn't it like that in rome?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back