Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is a statistical necessity.

R

revenge

Banned
-
In the USA between the age of 20 and 40 there are 44.47 million men and 43.37 million women. 1.1 Million more men than women.
In Germany between the age of 20 and 40 there are 10.35 million men and 9.75 million women. 0.6 Million more men than women.

That is because nature calculated that some men will die fighting in wars etc but nowadays living has been improved to a point where that does not happen anymore.

Now what makes it worse is that a 20 year old woman is attracted to men between 20 and 30 but a 20 year old guy is attracted to women between 18 and 20. This alone means that on average 3 men will compete for one woman in the age range of 20 to 30.

So that explains why women are so shallow. From a purely statistical point of view there must be three to four men wanting each woman. But since attractive women are more desired those women probably have 50 men competing for them.

AMEN
cucks will still deny statistics and science

That is only one reason why shit's fucked. But good observation.

War by definition is dysgenic

the mere pigeonhole principle implies inceldom (!)
what would be interesting is to see models with height, facial characteristics, etc and relationship to sexual life
of course grass is green, but facts are facts are facts

That is only one reason why shit's fucked. But good observation.

But it may be the mother of all reasons. Extreme competition causes some men to go crazy and become cucks. Cucks are the reason for feminism for example. If all men had a bitch to fuck maybe feminism would never have had a chance, for example.

But it may be the mother of all reasons. Extreme competition causes some men to go crazy and become cucks. Cucks are the reason for feminism for example. If all men had a bitch to fuck maybe feminism would never have had a chance, for example.
I see the testosterone leverage as another issue. Foids stopped getting into relationships. They just order some Chad to their homes once a week to scratch the itch. Valildation is free nowadays. So they wouldn't commit to average men and wait to mingle with celebrities and rich guys.

I see the testosterone leverage as another issue. Foids stopped getting into relationships. They just order some Chad to their homes once a week to scratch the itch. Valildation is free nowadays. So they wouldn't commit to average men and wait to mingle with celebrities and rich guys.

True...

Its fucking sad. One chad can satisfy dozens of women, who dont need even normies (let alone fucking incels...)
It will allways amaze me how most girls dont seem to give a fuck about the fact that they belong to an harem.

Its fucking sad. One chad can satisfy dozens of women, who dont need even normies (let alone fucking incels...)
It will allways amaze me how most girls dont seem to give a fuck about the fact that they belong to an harem.
I wonder if they dgaf or if they just don't realize wtf is going on.
I hope that some sort of super STD will kill most Chads and their harams. It must stop.

Women live longer than men so there's going to be more women than men, however they will not all be sexually active.

That's because the male to female birth ratio is 105 males per 100 females (117 males per 100 females in places like india).
And there we have the flawed education system pushing the 50/50 meme which implies there is someone for everyone kek.

This is too true

AMEN
cucks will still deny statistics and science

Cucks can actually use this same statistics to support their cuckoldry (too many men so we share our wives), but eating bull's cum everyday made them too dumb and cumdrunk, they won't do it.

Cucks can actually use this same statistics to support their cuckoldry (too many men so we share our wives), but eating bull's cum everyday made them too dumb and cumdrunk, they won't do it.
true
cucks will also gleefully ignore that polygamy is mostly chad with multiple wives

true
cucks will also gleefully ignore that polygamy is mostly chad with multiple wives

Exactly,

"Too many men so we share our wives, but for some reason our wives always end up picking good looking men with big dicks, it's her preference. I am okay with this though, I am not that sexually active. But at least I know she is having fun while I fap to her moaning in the other room. We are all are happy couples."

They are so dumb and in denial that they don't even realize that their wives are getting all while they are getting shit.

Erm why you think we want access to unlimited supply of government issued whores on a regular basis then?

Can someone explain to me how it's possible that there's more men than women in western countries?

this can be solved by aborting males by the millions or find way to make females birth more

Men are more than owmen

There's usually more women than men. And even if there were more men, the last two million can be swingers who switch around their gf's.