Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inceldom in your late 20s

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
This is a strange time. People this age are getting married or are in serious relationships. If you haven't hopped onto some kind of productive career path, it's pretty much over. in terms of finding monetary success. It's also the time where incels finally accept that its over. I believe some sense of calmness comes with this, but there is also great pain that comes with the agepill as you accept all that you missed out on: teen love, first kiss, taking someone's virginity, having sex in your sexual prime, enjoying female youth. You had none of that and you NEVER will. It's over. You failed.

What have your experiences of inceldom in your late 20s. How do you feel about the big three zero that's looming which will bring you into the era of wizardry. Is this what you thought you'd grow up to be?

there is also great pain that comes with the agepill as you accept all that you missed out on: teen love, first kiss, taking someone's virginity, having sex in your sexual prime, enjoying female youth. You had none of that and you NEVER will. It's over. You failed.
It's fucking with my head more and more.
Is this what you thought you'd grow up to be?
I thought I was a late bloomer and would grow out of it when I was a teen, boy how wrong I was.

27 here. I just entered my late 20s. I feel a sense of calm. I never thought I would be a KHHV at this point but here we are. I don't feel bad about it, however, due to religious beliefs and cultural values.

I am already a wizard

I only discovered inceldom a year Before I entered my late 20s

I hope things will change for me when I'll reach my late 20s, even though I deeply know nothing will happen.

26 here and that calmness is deffo real the reality sinks in and you get over the angst more or less and accept your fate, i'm lucky in that i have a career i enjoy and a loving family to get me through this world in terms of society and gynarchy is rotting into hell so before i turn 30 i want x amount of dollars with a bunch of cool experiences/material possessions and to be at peace in a monk like state because its well and truly over. So make peace and hope to get to heaven and all the stacy and chad orgies are left to burn in the depths of earths molten core hell :feelsautistic: