Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom hits you different as you near 30.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I turned 29 recently and inceldom just hits me different now than it did 10 years go. As a youngcel, you still have hope of finding "the one" in the future. When you get to 30, that hope diminishes completely. 30 is the age when you're officially seen as "old" by prime aged women (teens and early 20s). If you haven't had a real ascension by 30, you will be nothing more than a betabux. My 29th birthday has been massive ropefuel for me.

The truth is hope ended at 20. It’s just that your cope ran out.

i CAN'T EVEN BETABUXX CONSIDERING MY FACE AND HEIGHT

whY JuST wHy

I turned 29 recently and inceldom just hits me different now than it did 10 years go. As a youngcel, you still have hope of finding "the one" in the future. When you get to 30, that hope diminishes completely. 30 is the age when you're officially seen as "old" by prime aged women (teens and early 20s). If you haven't had a real ascension by 30, you will be nothing more than a betabux. My 29th birthday has been massive ropefuel for me.
Yep, you’re definitely a currycel I know irl as his birthday is also in april :worryfeels:

I am nearing 24 and already going insane, can't imagine how you must feel, brutal.
May we find better copes

The truth is hope ended at 20. It’s just that your cope ran out.
Not completely but yeah, you still have that little bits of phantom faith that something will happen on its own until you realize it wont.

I turned 30 this year and I totally feel you :feelsrope:

Age is cope
Betabux is for normies
If you are born with shit genetics then the inceldom hits you from primary school when girls start calling you ugly.
Chads will still chads in their 30s 40s getting laid with older attractive women.

I turned 30 and I have given up a long time ago, I'm just doing other things now. I still hate foids though and I will hate them forever for what has happened.

Im 27 and 1/4 years old, im not completly egoless yet, life amounts to suffering for us
@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @BiryaniCel

Im 27 and 1/4 years old, im not completly egoless yet, life amounts to suffering for us
@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @BiryaniCel
I started realizing a bit before 30 that nothing will ever change and i fell into deep depression that lasted for more than a year, it didnt pass just calmed down and become the new normal.

You become indifferent to the Pain, yet it still hurts somewhat . You missed out on shit and always will be the 3. Weel. Tsk Fuck this fucking Shit
I started realizing a bit before 30 that nothing will ever change and i fell into deep depression that lasted for more than a year, it didnt pass just calmed down and become the new normal.

I feel that i may commit suicide if i get to 30 like that, hard to feel encouraged, past the 30 mark it is impossible, no one wants a 30 year old virgin, if wants then it is a landwhale

True. But I've lived the next 10 years from 30-39 without roping. Trust me there are ways. I understand that if you're KHHV then yes it's tough, even then it can be done.

Let me tell you something as an oldcel in his 30s: nothing actually changes at 30. You're still the same loser as before, which in some ways is even worse.

When you're young and are socially awkward inexperienced loser, it's still somehow bearable. When you are 30+, people see you as a massive buffoon.

at least you can still beta bux

I dont care anymore. I have accepted my fate. I am gonna be 28 soon, so 30 is just around the corner.

I have no hope anyway. Blackpill took away all my hope.

Not completely but yeah, you still have that little bits of phantom faith that something will happen on its own until you realize it wont.
The residual hope is still there after, just as the smoke from a flame stays in the air a little longer than when the flame that produced it goes out.

Just 3 more years until I turn 30 :feelsrope:

Will be 20 in August. It's over. I missed the teen love and sex:feelsbadman:.