Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELDOM HAS GIVEN ME PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
WHOS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? AM I RESPONSIBLE? I'VE BEEN OSTRASIZED FROM SOCIETY(WOMEN) SINCE HITTING PUBERTY(I'M 25 NOW). MY ADHD IS SO BAD ADDERALL DOESN'T WORK, MY MEMORY IS SHIT. I'M NOT MENTALLY CAPABLE OF HOLD DOWN A MINUMUM WAGE JOB AND YES WOMEN ARE RESPONSIBLE. I GETTI PANICK ATTAKCS, AND HAVE EXTREME ANGER ALL THE TIME.
AND I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...................HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE r/INCELTEAR. THEY'VE HAD MORE FUN IN 1 DAY THAN I'VE EVER HAD. THEY'VE PROBABLY HAD MORE FUN MAKING FUN OF ME, THEN I'VE EVER HAD. I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT A CONHERENT SENTENCE.
I WISH I HAD THE POWER TO EMIT FIRE FROM MY FINGER (IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT)AND WATCH ALL THE NORMIES I SEE OUTSIDE AND ALL THE TOILETS/CUCKS AT INCELTEARS BURN UP(IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT) AND SCREAM IN PAIN (IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT)

1. headache, take tylenol if you have it
2. get enough sleep
3. don't watch the news or go on reddit

1. headache, take tylenol if you have it
2. get enough sleep
3. don't watch the news or go on reddit

This. Take some time off or something. Go outside and get some air. Being one with nature has helped me mentally tremendously. I recommend it.

Jews

Can relate with this. My brain is mush.

Can relate I guess. My brain is literally hell.

Jews

Yikes, we don’t talk about the men in small hats on THIS forum! Anti-semitism is a cope, WOMEN secretly run the world! Go back to /pol/!!!

Jews

:dafuckfeels:

Try postmaxxing instead, in order to increase your IQ substantially.