Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom has completely ruined my temper

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I just get pissed off at every tiny little thing these days. I can't even walk in town without just feeling nothing but pure hatred against everyone. Everytime I see a femoid laugh with some smug ass Chadlite I just want to go there and kick all their teeth in. I can't even live a normal life anymore, they all have to remind me that they have better lives and that they consider me unwanted trash. Fuck them all, fuck them for laughing at me and just forcing me to go to great lengths just to not be beat up for daring to be in their little precious social space.

I feel the same except it's every female that looks past me which triggers me.

Inceldom hasn't changed me. I'm probably a cuck.

I feel nothing.

The black pill made me more comfortable. It's not my fault that I live like this and my choices are limited. Much better to accept it than to run against a wall like some TRP fag. Not saying that I don't cope.

Same for me. I can barely get out of my home nowadays. Hearing stacy laugh or watching a Chad walking around with full self-confidence make me wanna kill them and then kill myself.

same, it has gotten to the point where I lash out in anger at my mother, the only woman who will love me unconditionally

Same here. I'm enraged at least 75% of the time

Anytime I see someone with a class 1 bite or a tallfag I get filled with pure rage.Their life is on tutorial mode. They've probably all harassed ugly people as well and thought that they deserved it because they're creepyXDXDXD.

Judging by your posts you seem like a mean spirited, confrontational, crab in a bucket mentality having asshole.
But i can understand why you are like that.

Let the rage fuel you, most people are deluded bluepilled retards.

yes you are an asshole