Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom got me kicked out of the YMCA changing room at 12 years old

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I just had a flashback and I just realized this. I use to go to the YMCA with my mom and sister when I was 12 years old. We would always go to the family changing room.

Mind you, I'd never get naked in the changing room or change my pants. I'd only swap my tshirt before exercise. My mom would just bring out gym bag and I'd pack a shirt with her and some towels.

I'm not sure what happened, but an old employee approaches me, my mom, and my sister and says I can't use this changing room.

They said I have to use the mens changing room. But they never said this to other guys there. Some men would go there with their daughters, and my older cousin would sometimes come with us as well and they never told him he couldn't use it.

for them a 12 yo old boy is a threat, foids are fucking paranoids, it's just their hormones screwing their heads, in the same way we man are horny ass hell, foids get paranoids, worst part is the soycucks validanting their paranoia

But adult foids will never sleep with a 12 year old. They are "too young for me teehee" :foidSoy:.

Ban this motherfucking fakecel!