Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over inceldom draining you from all ambition altogether?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I can't give a rat's ass about making money or doing anything important when I'm deprived of a fundamental need for being unattractive to women. I know this is textbook depression but obviously this is a very logical response to my horrifying predicament. I used to be full of drive and optimism back when I thought I'm attractive to women.

yes I only ldar :feelscomfy::feelzez:

Yes I put bare minimum effort into my job and don't care about making more money because it will only mean more work and nothing I could spend the extra money on anyway. I really wish I had never gone to uni at all and just worked as a security guard since I was 18.

it did when I got blackpilled long ago and still does some days. But mostly having to deal with random fucking work issues, health issues, niggers in my neighborhood etc. All has motivated me to grind and grind so I can live in an upper class white suburb. Free of poor fucking niggers!

Also I have started noticing that going to places where poor people are struggling and knowing I have more money than them provides me with immense immense pleasure. Far greater than ejaculation. So for now I will grind and grind. Then retire, visit slums where I see shitskins, drug addicts starving and suffering. And know that I am superior to them. Superior to someone else for the first time in my life as a fully rich NEET maxxed monk. :feelsLSD:

Yes I put bare minimum effort into my job and don't care about making more money because it will only mean more work and nothing I could spend the extra money on anyway. I really wish I had never gone to uni at all and just worked as a security guard since I was 18.

What job do you do now? Not working as a security guard is also my biggest regret, but I will hopefully be working as security guard after 1.5 years, what’s stopping you from being a security guard right now? What’s your age?

I will someday visit the slums in India, Africa, South America and so forth. Seeing their suffering and gaining great pleasure knowing I money mog them. That is my sole motivation in life now. My advice is to blackpilled men accept your status and find better ways to cope like I have. :feelsdevil:

yes I only ldar :feelscomfy::feelzez:
Makes plenty of sense.
Yeah, what the fuck is extra money good for when alone? Impressing foids and providing for your family are basically the main motivators for men to grind.
it did when I got blackpilled long ago and still does some days. But mostly having to deal with random fucking work issues, health issues, niggers in my neighborhood etc. All has motivated me to grind and grind so I can live in an upper class white suburb. Free of poor fucking niggers!

Also I have started noticing that going to places where poor people are struggling and knowing I have more money than them provides me with immense immense pleasure. Far greater than ejaculation. So for now I will grind and grind. Then retire, visit slums where I see shitskins, drug addicts starving and suffering. And know that I am superior to them. Superior to someone else for the first time in my life as a fully rich NEET maxxed monk. :feelsLSD:
All the luck to you if you have the drive for that. Getting away from niggers is a sensible goal indeed.

No,in my case is from childhood trauma,growing up i started to be more and more apathetic and just stopped caring about anything.

No,in my case is from childhood trauma,growing up i started to be more and more apathetic and just stopped caring about anything.
Brutal
Once you know the truth.. what's the motivation if I know there's no foid and future family waiting for me on the other end?
Yeah, the purpose of material possessions is limited in the end. Not much joy to take from them alone.

Superior to someone else for the first time in my life as a fully rich NEET maxxed monk. :feelsLSD:
You work at home? Aside from the future retirement I mean Pretty great opportunity not being around normies constantly

You work at home? Aside from the future retirement I mean Pretty great opportunity not being around normies constantly
yes but I might be forced to work in person soon to get to the higher salary zone :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I barely have the ambition to get out of bed

Yes, all I care about is food.

yeah, i put the bare minimum into anything now

only thing keeping me from being neet is i gotta keep the bills paid i wish i could ldar

What job do you do now? Not working as a security guard is also my biggest regret, but I will hopefully be working as security guard after 1.5 years, what’s stopping you from being a security guard right now? What’s your age?
Programmer, I do remote work for (((large entertainment corporation))) which is piss easy but doesn't pay that well for IT work. It's a pretty nice gig overall but not worth all the time and money I pissed away in uni.

Oh and I'm 25. That's the thing even working as a security job or something from age 18 and not paying for rent or tuition one could easily save six figures by my age. But now I have to start from zero.

Last edited:

haha, fucking garbage tier life goals... those poor fucks still have gf and family.

Programmer, I do remote work for (((large entertainment corporation))) which is piss easy but doesn't pay that well for IT work. It's a pretty nice gig overall but not worth all the time and money I pissed away in uni.

Oh and I'm 25. That's the thing even working as a security job or something from age 18 and not paying for rent or tuition one could easily save six figures by my age. But now I have to start from zero.
for real. i might get my degree and go neetmaxxing, while hustling on the side. just getting degree so man has credentials to lecture dumb fucks.

I can't give a rat's ass about making money or doing anything important when I'm deprived of a fundamental need for being unattractive to women. I know this is textbook depression but obviously this is a very logical response to my horrifying predicament. I used to be full of drive and optimism back when I thought I'm attractive to women.
Why create, when it will only be destroyed? :feelsaww:Why cling to life, knowing that you have to die? :feelsaww:

haha, fucking garbage tier life goals... those poor fucks still have gf and family.
poor fucks gf is some ugly shitskin skank trash :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. not worth envying

Inceldom is like a brain parasite.

Inceldom is making me stronger over time. I’m more motivated to do a good job when I realized it’s my only use value left. Being a good wagecuck is a good cope :mask:

Absolutely. When I quit my job I couldn't get anything done at all. I was just constantly daydreaming about how nice it would be to be hugged or feel skin to skin contact.
Nobody can function normally without it.

poor fucks gf is some ugly shitskin skank trash :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. not worth envying
why do you have a buddha like avatar? it doesn't fit your personality, remove that.
an enlightened person wouldn't stay attached to the very tings that make his life miserable. release yourself.

Sex is a phisilogical need and many men´s goals were made to compensate genetical flaws.

Absolutely. When I quit my job I couldn't get anything done at all. I was just constantly daydreaming about how nice it would be to be hugged or feel skin to skin contact.
Nobody can function normally without it.
brutal. i hate being a wagie

yes. It happens to a lot of normies too once they settle down with an ugly fat wife past her prime. Then they have kids to have something to do and try to reignite that ambition