Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Inceldom Discussion] Ten chat messages = one increase in posts

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
As we all know chatcels are truecels and the most opressed members of our community and a dying breed at that.

THIS HAS TO CHANGE.

There I declare from now on ten chatmessages should equal one increase in postcount.

I call on all chatcels to do a general chat strike and instead post in the forum. WE WILL CLOG THS FORUM WITH POSTMAXXING until the admins conform to our demands and our chat messages are appreciated and honored with the same well deserved respect as other esteemed community member's work.

CHATCELS RISE UP!

Last edited:
chatcel uprising when

@Incellectual

only have it apply to OG chatcels so postmaxxers dont go to chat and spam bullshit for postcount

I know mods can edit postcount so they could literally just add it on artificially. Theres only a handful of top chatters so it wouldn't be hard. Do it manually a few times a year and it would be great.

We should indeed have this

okey but why is this on ID

Postmaxxers would ruin the chat. Are you sure about this?

This is indeed unfair and gay because only like 4 people use the chat.

Also comments at media section should count as posts
full

Also comments at media section should count as posts
full
Long live the media commenter-chatcel axis united in struggle for ascension and postcount. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Then postmaxxers will spamm the chat tbh, i don't think that will benefit anyone

Will not happend this idea tbh kek