Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Inceldom Discussion is about to hit 1000 pages

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
The amount of knowledge we've shared has culminated into nearly 1000 pages of information. We straight up wrote a bible in the 3 or so years this site has been up. That mogs the fuck out of most holy books.

Not even counting all the replies to all the threads in all those pages. Despite everything, feel proud about this.
maybe a little early for a post like this since its only 984 but whatever

Last edited:
NASA should put the data of this forum into an ssd and put it on the voyager so aliencels can read our forum.

Most of what written in offtopic are just shitpost,quotes,low efforts and people posting avis of other users

NASA should put the data of this forum into an ssd and put it on the voyager so aliencels can read our forum.
aliencels response: mogs me.

all of humanity theories, concepts, inventions etc. up to this point pale in comparison to the blackpill

The book of saint BlackOps2Cel

The amount of knowledge we've shared has culminated into nearly 1000 pages of information.
I wouldn't exactly call that a knowledge, nearly everything said on inceldom discussion is just a rehash of something thats already been said. The amount of unique threads is small

Half of it is JBWspam and first person accounts of being mogged

I wouldn't exactly call that a knowledge, nearly everything said on inceldom discussion is just a rehash of something thats already been said. The amount of unique threads is small

I hardly ever post on Inceldom Discussion anymore. There's only so much that can be said about inceldom.

Half of them are the same

damn its so much postmaxxing

A thousand pages of: yes bro, no bro, based, it's over and emojiis. Nice.