Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom Cause: Subhuman mother genetics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
My father mogs my mother to hell. She is not his looksmatch at all, I would say she is 3/10 in looks while my father is probably 6/10.

I can YET again blame shitty retarded apps that make 80% of men unattractive. My father should have gotten his looksmatch then I would be decently off.

Women of low genetic stock can be a cause of inceldom, since subhuman genetics is stronger than Chad genetics

It just so happens that genetic recombination fucked me and I took most of my traits from my mother.

More and more people are going to be uglier because of this, this is just evidence that the dating market was already slowly becoming fucked years ago.

My father doesnt have the best personality but he didnt sleep around with other women since women here mog the fuck out of the average man, but he mogs my mother into hell so no wonder she got with him.

Its just that 5/10 females wanted 8/10 males so he couldnt get his looksmatch.

Aaaand it just so happens that I took my mothers traits...

Last edited:
My daddy is decent looking. My mommy is decent looking. I am ugly. My brother is chadlite

My daddy is decent looking. My mommy is decent looking. I am ugly. My brother is chadlite
Sometimes it doesnt even matter. Genetic recombination tbh..

Looking at photos of my parents in their 20s, they were definitely looks-matched. My mom only looked better than my dad in photos where she has makeup on, but the photos with casual clothes no make-up, they were looks matched.

Its not just them, all of their friends and family from back then in the 1980s are looks-matched like they were.

My sister is a literal model and I’m here

Looking at photos of my parents in their 20s, they were definitely looks-matched. My mom only looked better than my dad in photos where she has makeup on, but the photos with casual clothes no make-up, they were looks matched.

Its not just them, all of their friends and family from back then in the 1980s are looks-matched like they were.
Only my grandparents are slightly looksmatched, but even then. The average female here mogs the average male in terms of looks. So you know how bad that is.

my mom was 5'0 stacy, my father was 5'7 average looking guy
im 5'7.5 above average looking incel , my brother is 7.5-8/10 chad, my sister is future stacy
i guess its because of times we live in

Only my grandparents are slightly looksmatched, but even then. The average female here mogs the average male in terms of looks. So you know how bad that is.
Eastern Europe?

It's true. The vast majority of my subhuman features are either from mom's side of the family or things both sides have in common. My brother is an incel like me. It was over for me at conception.

It's true. The vast majority of my subhuman features are either from mom's side of the family or things both sides have in common. My brother is an incel like me. It was over for me at conception.
It was over when your mother decided that she is empowered and wants to date only 3 points higher. Otherwise, it would have began.

Tfw got all subhuman traits from my mother

My mom only looked better than my dad in photos where she has makeup on, but the photos with casual clothes no make-up, they were looks matched.
People heavily underrate the effect of makeup on hypergamy

My father mogs my mother to hell. She is not his looksmatch at all, I would say she is 3/10 in looks while my father is probably 6/10.

I can YET again blame shitty retarded apps that make 80% of men unattractive. My father should have gotten his looksmatch then I would be decently off.

Women of low genetic stock can be a cause of inceldom, since subhuman genetics is stronger than Chad genetics

It just so happens that genetic recombination fucked me and I took most of my traits from my mother.

More and more people are going to be uglier because of this, this is just evidence that the dating market was already slowly becoming fucked years ago.

My father doesnt have the best personality but he didnt sleep around with other women since women here mog the fuck out of the average man, but he mogs my mother into hell so no wonder she got with him.

Its just that 5/10 females wanted 8/10 males so he couldnt get his looksmatch.

Aaaand it just so happens that I took my mothers traits...
20 years ago he shouldve been able to marry his looksmatch if he had a decent job tbh, blame your father for enabling roasties ego and marrying a woman 2 point below him, another stupid man that marries based in 'love' just jfl, foids are supposed to be the one gullible enough to believe in love, when men do its just pathetic.

my dad dated up through arranged marriage :lul::lul:

I'm pissed the only women that would take me are 3rd world ethnics. I'm fucking Nordic genes I shouldn't have to suffer this fate. What is even the point in bothering with noodlewhores across the world when I should be waking up in my room to having cock sucked by looksmatched Nordic house wife? Fucking gay shit earth

turnip IQ. If your father got his looksmatch and reproduced with a different foid, you wouldnt even exist