Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom and self-hatred

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
Moving from the red pill to the black was sobering, depressing but also somewhat soothing.

Women instinctually see me as pathetic/beta/omega/low value etc… however with the redpill the burden of responsibility to change that on me. The redpillers peddle Game and working out and changing your entire personality to become alpha.

With the black pill I cannot hate myself and it was just the result of genetic destiny. Nothing can be done and the game was over before it began.

However what if that is also a cope? What is my problem is not just profound than simply my shit facial features, premature balding and poor frame; what if my whole character is bad as well? I have heard other people say ‘Anon is weird’ and ‘There goes Mr Intense.’ ‘He thinks he is so smart.’

What if there were things I could have done when I was young that could have improved me? I had terrible ‘friends’ growing up who treated me like shit and were weird and unpleasant and that made me quite a nasty person as well for a while.

Maybe the sum of genetics and my environment/experiences just formed someone very low value. How much in control was I? How much should I be ashamed of?

It was over the day you were born

I still hate myself but I don't let others hate on me. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'm the only one allowed to degrade and belittle my persona. You could say I'm a sigma male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have heard other people say ‘Anon is weird’ and ‘There goes Mr Intense.’ ‘He thinks he is so smart.’
If you had better bones, "weird" would be "Mysterious", "Mr Intense" would be a complement, your and your smartness would be a plus point.

However what if that is also a cope?
Yes, it is a cope. The whole "there is nothing I could do because I have bad genes" is yet another smokescreen.

What is my problem is not just profound than simply my shit facial features, premature balding and poor frame; what if my whole character is bad as well? I have heard other people say ‘Anon is weird’ and ‘There goes Mr Intense.’ ‘He thinks he is so smart.’

What if there were things I could have done when I was young that could have improved me? I had terrible ‘friends’ growing up who treated me like shit and were weird and unpleasant and that made me quite a nasty person as well for a while.

Maybe the sum of genetics and my environment/experiences just formed someone very low value. How much in control was I? How much should I be ashamed of?
What is your problem ? It is our problem also, all of us.

We worship foids.

The "there is nothing I could do because I have bad genes" excuse is just a trick to shield us from the realization that we are kissing the feet of the great goddess all day long and yet feeling like crap for doing it.

The real blackpill requires a complete reappraisal of what the word "religion" means

Inceldom is what happened in Western Culture when Christianity died and was replaced with foid worship (What Christianity called "the whore of Babylon").

To be really blackpilled, one has to realize that these two things (Christianity on the one hand and foid worship on the other) belong to the same category of human behavior; what we can call "religion" in an extended sense.

I hate myself for being worthless and ugly, I'm afraid of people judging me. :fuk:

i
Yes, it is a cope. The whole "there is nothing I could do because I have bad genes" is yet another smokescreen.

We worship foids.

The "there is nothing I could do because I have bad genes" excuse is just a trick to shield us from the realization that we are kissing the feet of the great goddess all day long and yet feeling like crap for doing it.

The real blackpill requires a complete reappraisal of what the word "religion" means

Inceldom is what happened in Western Culture when Christianity died and was replaced with foid worship (What Christianity called "the whore of Babylon").

To be really blackpilled, one has to realize that these two things (Christianity on the one hand and foid worship on the other) belong to the same category of human behavior; what we can call "religion" in an extended sense.
I think a lot of it has to do with the introduction of the contraceptive pill in the 60s. The traditional religious prohibition on pre marital sex no longer seemed to make sense.
Sexual intercourse began
In nineteen sixty-three
(which was rather late for me) -
Between the end of the "Chatterley" ban
And the Beatles' first LP.

Up to then there'd only been
A sort of bargaining,
A wrangle for the ring,
A shame that started at sixteen
And spread to everything.

Then all at once the quarrel sank:
Everyone felt the same,
And every life became
A brilliant breaking of the bank,
A quite unlosable game.

So life was never better than
In nineteen sixty-three
(Though just too late for me) -

I think a lot of it has to do with the introduction of the contraceptive pill in the 60s. The traditional religious prohibition on pre marital sex no longer seemed to make sense.
Sexual intercourse began
In nineteen sixty-three
(which was rather late for me) -

Up to then there'd only been
A sort of bargaining,
A wrangle for the ring,
A shame that started at sixteen
And spread to everything.

Then all at once the quarrel sank:
Everyone felt the same,
And every life became
A brilliant breaking of the bank,
A quite unlosable game.

So life was never better than
In nineteen sixty-three
(Though just too late for me) -
I understand the idea but no, this foid worship problem we have is far, far, older than that.

Originally, it is traceable to the cult of Ishtar/Inanna which started in the mid-fourth millennium BC (in the southern Iraqi city of Uruk)

In its modern version, it goes back to the "courtly love" movement which started in XIIth century southern France

Much of the history of religion and literature is related to this plague

However what if that is also a cope? What is my problem is not just profound than simply my shit facial features, premature balding and poor frame; what if my whole character is bad as well? I have heard other people say ‘Anon is weird’ and ‘There goes Mr Intense.’ ‘He thinks he is so smart.’

Just let go brocel, its truly over, there is no need to keep torturing yourself with what-ifs and blaming yourself, its out of your control.
Chad can act however the fuck he wants and hell still be percieved as having a great personality.
We are percieved negatively no matter what, read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horn_effect
That aside, personality doesnt mean shit, why do you think that foids thirst over people such as jeremy meeks or other dark triad males, its not their personality.
And as for your physical attributes, well there is nothing you could have done about it.

We worship foids.

I legit think foid worship is also at the heart of American Christianity. Women control their churches. Gynocentrism to the core. No wonder their men are repulsed and don't want to go to Church. :feelskek:

I legit think foid worship is also at the heart of American Christianity. Women control their churches. Gynocentrism to the core. No wonder their men are repulsed and don't want to go to Church. :feelskek:
Yes, in the US Christianity has become like that. And elsewhere too.

Yet it was not like that in the beginning. And not even 200 or 300 years ago.

Yes, in the US Christianity has become like that. And elsewhere too.

Yet it was not like that in the beginning. And not even 200 or 300 years ago.

Is it time for another Martin Luther?

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Also, I believe African Christianity is different -- eg, Ethiopian Orthodox...

Is it time for another Martin Luther?
Or rather another Calvin maybe. Or another Paul ? ...

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Also, I believe African Christianity is different -- eg, Ethiopian Orthodox...
Honestly, I do not consider myself a Christian because I believe Christianity is beyond repair.

But it was good when it still worked. What I wonder is how to retain what was good about Christianity without being saddled by the baggage we are no longer able to believe in.

I don't really hate myself, but i hate the fact that other people were always very rude to me and treated me like shite for things i had no control over. It sure sucks that some men are completely doomed due to bad genetics:fuk:

I kind of hate myself.

I am an incel.

I am a virgin.

I hate myself.