Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom and drugs

Do you use drugs (even sometimes)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
I know that many of you cope by taking drugs.

What type of drugs do you use?

weed,tobacco and alcohol

Nuffin
I use alcohol rarely.

Tobacco weed mdma xanax

Weed is what I mostly use. Acid and shrooms on special occasions when I’m feeling up to it.

Drugs are fucking awesome tbh. JFL if you’re not drugmaxxing.

Acid and shrooms
4q8ren73wqr01

Ego death is a forced meme tbh. If I anything my ego is enchanted when I’m tripping. I feel godlike.
Isn't DMT better for experiencing ego death?

Ego death is a forced meme tbh. If I anything my ego is enchanted when I’m tripping. I feel godlike.
@Insomniac face reveal
Thumb smoking weed while drinking snorting coke after swallowing a whole 24035538

Attachments

• 4q8ren73wqr01.png
    4q8ren73wqr01.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 57
Is taking drugs better than jerking off in terms of euphoria?

I dont/am not able to do it much anymore cuz no money but I coped with edibles (too lowIQ to roll with bud) and cigarettes. Now I just cope with alcohol via raiding my parents liquor cabinet (Legal age but I just have no money)

"...Natural rewards such as food and sex elevate dopamine output by 150% to 300% above basal output.4 Stimulant drugs, however, are more efficient than natural rewards at increasing the release of dopamine. Methamphetamine increases dopamine release to >1000% above basal levels within the first hour of taking the drug, with levels returning to basal after three hours. Similar increases are seen with cocaine, nicotine, and ethanol, of >300%, >200%, and approximately 200%, respectively.6,7 "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3042341/

Alcohol, psychiatric drugs, nicotine, caffeine, and sometime weed.

Never really tried "hard drugs" such as LSD, cocaine, acid, heroine, etc.
How is it, any experience?

Weed and occasionally tobacco.

alcohol, lsd, heroin (snorting and IV)

ill use xanax for sleeping after lsd but i might do some recreationally if i have leftovers
Nuffin
I use alcohol rarely.
steam is your drug

Where are you guys getting all these tbh? I've only ever seen weed and alcohol IRL.

I drink sometimes, but no drugs.

Once I’m old enough and can get weed from a legal source, than yes. But as of now, no.

Dont do drugs or drink alcohol kids.

you need to face the blackpills thrown at you and find a way to cope or kys

They help me escape my dull and depressing life

Took magic mushrooms once. Want to try again, also LSD and MDMA would be cool.
My "light" magic shrooms trip felt like most euphoric experience of my life i was smiling and laughing just by looking at trees, sky and a bug which was climbing the stick till the rooftop, i was just observing him and laughing :lul:. I felt like kid again i was so happy and peaceful, my depression was instantly gone and i was happiest person on the planet, actually depression was gone for 10 days after the trip but saddly it come back. It was million better than any fap in my life. By saying "light" i mean i shouldn't get halucinations from such small dose of 2 small immature shrooms + 3 little blue caps (mind me i fucked up them while growing they were pain in the ass) but i did i've seen many things including girls who would lap dance 3cm off my face :what::chad:, my body is kinda weird it always react even in half the dose of anything, for example there is one light anti anxiety drug hydroxizinum which you should take like one or two pills but i even with half the pill i'm feeling like i can just lie down and sleep for hours, i suppose psilocybin is the same.

Protip: Don't add more shrooms after 1-2h of trip, decide instantly how much you want to take since at 3rd hour i felt like shit i couldn't feel my hands, legs it felt like worst handover of my life and i was miserable i wanted it to end so my anxiety was high really high for another hour, after that my senses were slowly coming back.

Last edited: