Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom and being social

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
In society even bloody criminals get a social life when they are out. We incels are free(if you call this freedom) but we being pushed social isolation by society.

I imagine if the society haven't see us worse than bloody criminals we would get more chance to socialize with each other. Look at faggots,they are literally faggot but still not afraid to say (in most part of the world) and us ? only because we've born unlucky with shitty genes we being pushed to isolation,incels; my brothers literally dying in their rooms. what the fuck is our crime ? I wish we could live in our own tbh,incel community in real life I mean. Imagine you met with fellow incels irl and hang out with them,going to nature etc. Social isolation is fuck us up. it is worst thing a person could experience.

Long story in short; I wish we could meet in real life and support each other physically..
I think being in real interaction with fellow incels would be a huge cope for us all.

Imagine our own island.

That would be cool tbh.

It depends.

If you have a good frame you can have a high tier aura among men even if you're incel. JFL, I legit had normie dudes fighting to sit near me in class recently (no homo tho). I can be a cool dude,but only for dudes. But for foids, muscles and based philosophical views don't mean shit.

Long story in short; I wish we could meet in real life and support each other physically..
#MeToo my brother.

wholesome

It depends.

If you have a good frame you can have a high tier aura among men even if you're incel. JFL, I legit had normie dudes fighting to sit near me in class recently (no homo tho). I can be a cool dude,but only for dudes. But for foids, muscles and based philosophical views don't mean shit.

#MeToo my brother.
Yes bro. it is nothing homo tho,just natural. that's how humans work.
Sorry I don't talk to weeb cucks

Being social doesn't bring any gf or sex...if you are not a ''truecel'' and you are NT(or mentaly stable) you can have friends and social circles , even been in high position in a social circle, but girls will still choose the better looking guys. You are your looks for women, men on the other hand(the majority) if you are cool or intresting dude , they can be cool with you (unless women are involved) then they will tear you appart in that case , and since they have the looks and you don't , you loose. So yeah it's hard to keep friends , unless you can tolerate the fact that everyone gets laid and kisses ,but you buddy boyo and > IN YOUR FACE every day....:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Inceldom in and of itself does not equal social problems. That's the the way it happens most the time sadly. Autism is common in the incel community as well so there you have it.