Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldian nationalist starter pack

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6699

Anything I missed?

Good uniform.. possibly Marxism-Rodgerism as the ideology.

Oh I just remembered chicken tendies. Also that uniform looks comfy.

I always wanted Inceldia to be a giant island in the Atlantic ocean

That was Atlantis . The incels were originally placed there by incelgod but incelgod sunk it during the great flood. Only prophet Noah survived.

That was Atlantis . The incels were originally placed there by incelgod but incelgod sunk it during the great flood. Only prophet Noah survived.
i gota question
does inceldia have an air force

They had a massive air force.
This is why the Roman Empire didn't cross the atlantic, they couldn't defeat the flying armies of inceldia. After the incel civilization sunk we lost aircraft technology that was rediscovered by the Incel Brothers in 1900

This is why the Roman Empire didn't cross the atlantic, they couldn't defeat the flying armies of inceldia. After the incel civilization sunk we lost aircraft technology that was rediscovered by the Incel Brothers in 1900
Exactly. Before the incels were sent to the Middle East they ruled the air. But dr yakub bred Persian normies and Roman normies to make Tyrone’s and chads

Same honestly. I think Inceldia should be in some remote part of the world