Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldia micronation

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
@erenyeager I was watching a video about micro nations, and am now thinking that this Is the perfect opportunity to officially found the state of inceldia (S.O.I :soy:)

@erenyeager I was watching a video about micro nations, and am now thinking that this Is the perfect opportunity to officially found the state of inceldia (S.O.I :soy:)
i will build 3 walls filled with colossal stallions with the same body built as BIG MAC and if redditarley dares comes and attacks us I WILL RELEASE THE INCEL MOB OF COLOSSAL BIG MACS IN VIDEOGAME

i will build 3 walls filled with colossal stallions with the same body built as BIG MAC and if redditarley dares comes and attacks us I WILL RELEASE THE INCEL MOB OF COLOSSAL BIG MACS IN VIDEOGAME
Based schizobrony

yes but bring back niggan avi :feelswhat: