Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incelcon When?/Similar Cons/Communities?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
I was watching the Shy Boys documentary and I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be nice if we had something similar, but bigger? Not just three guys doing a documentary, but a whole sleuth of users doing a big meetup sometime in the future?" The cons (pun not intended) to this are the possibility that it might turn into a honeypot or doxxing extravaganza, and we know there are not only bad actors within the 'sphere but also a ton of people who oppose us. I guess I'll just have to make due with furry and brony conventions. You can always find tons of cels there. Geek culture is always quite fun to delve into too, especially with the banter and camaraderie.

I guess my question now is "Are there any other conventions/communities that are virgin male–friendly or similar in spirit to what an incelcon could be like?"

@HeOweGoreWrath What conventions/communities have you been to/are a part of or were a part of? Is geek culture dead in this current era?

Last edited:
Large chance of someone going ER.

Geek =/= incel.

I'm involuntary celibate, that's it.

Yeah feds will screen us then know our faces.

If you want to find tons of incels just go to an anime or furry convention, except those places reek of fags and spergs

Can't because of
Yup.

Feds, possible infiltrators wanting to doxx, or even the legit amongst us whom would come with bad intentions; many more factors also.

And considering how many arguments, fights etc. we have here constantly that seldom ever bear civility, imagine what an actual IRL meet-up would look like......

Last edited:
If you want to find tons of incels just go to an anime or furry convention, except those places reek of fags and spergs
The anime part I get, but not the furry part.

Furry community correlates extremely heavily with faggotry, troons, pedos, and lately feminism it would seem.

I would say a Table-top RPG or Vidya convention would be much better.

Ironically, most of the spergs there probably are more level-headed than most of us.

Large chance of someone going ER.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm just imagining that and it's making me chuckle. Imagine some 5'2 Wizard with a pot belly carrying an AR-15 rampaging through the streets in the aftermath of an alcohol-fueled LA Incelcon 2025.
Geek =/= incel.

I'm involuntary celibate, that's it.
Lots of geeks are virgins/virgin-friendly and certainly a lot who are more welcoming and compassionate than most people to virgin men entering their communities or whatever.
I'm ND-friendly despite being NT. And I can tolerate fags if they don't push their shit (I don't want the con to turn into a pride parade or drag show, for example).

And a lot of furries have... a higher propensity towards committing mentally ill acts like the ones below:

I would say I'm closer to an anime fan than a brony or furry (not at all) on the otaku–brony–furry con-goer continuum.
I would say a Table-top RPG or Vidya convention would be much better.
I like the sound of that. That's a true incelcon! A  DnD con or some shit.

Lots of geeks are virgins/virgin-friendly and certainly a lot who are more welcoming and compassionate than most people to virgin men entering their communities or whatever.

It's not the same vibe. Geeks are soy.

My ricecel friend and I met at a comic shop late night basement event for painting minuratures. Only about 5-7 people showed up. No foids. A lot of miniature small events are similar to this experience.

It's not the same vibe. Geeks are soy.
What does that even mean? We aren't any less pathetic.
My ricecel friend and I met at a comic shop late night basement event for painting minuratures. Only about 5-7 people showed up. No foids. A lot of miniature small events are similar to this experience.
Miniatures are pretty cool in that they're a more "acceptable" hobby for men than blatantly saying you like dollhouses or something, even though they're essentially the same thing.

Rodrick Rules252