Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel YouTubers

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
With the explosion in popularity in the Black pill on the Internet there has been a ever growing number of incel/doomer content creators. They preach our talking points about the 80/20 rule and hypergamy. They subtly (and not so subtly) elude to the solution of taking women's rights away. My personal favorite YouTuber is Synthetic Man. He's a video game reviewer that blatantly points out the pozz in gaming and calls out unneeded diversity. Here's on if his latest vid
View: https://youtu.be/JQzsS18E6ec?si=Ly-sdTatFLW8eXQ6
. Who are you favorite blackpullers?

Last edited:
I just want Dbdr to come back :cryfeels:

How is Rehab room a SJW?
Espouses JBW whilst refusing to cover any JBB stuff, criticized WN with a talking-point that is reductive & was based around lookism, also claims George Floyd died due to "muh racism"

Espouses JBW whilst refusing to cover any JBB stuff, criticized WN with a talking-point that is reductive & was based around lookism, also claims George Floyd died due to "muh racism"
And dbr is a ginger voice mogger tallfag

Savvy guy/oreo man is probably the best surviving channels. Synthcel is decent

Rehab Room is the best currently.

Oreo man is hamudi level of blackpill scholarship, don't let the fact that he's a nigger put you off listening to him he is galaxy brain Socrates level blackpill scholar and he articulates himself well

lmao so much seething normies in synthetic man comments. They truly hate him for telling the truth

He claims Eliot Rodgers was an incel because he was Asian

He claims Eliot Rodgers was an incel because he was Asian
Lol he wasn't even fully Asian, he was a HAPA which in SEA would give him a massive boost especially with his added on wealth & even his dads status.

There, he would have been seen as a Demi-God almost.

One of us needs to make a thread criticizing him, imagine we get featured. :feelskek:

Lol he wasn't even fully Asian, he was a HAPA which in SEA would give him a massive boost especially with his added on wealth & even his dads status.

There, he would have been seen as a Demi-God almost.

One of us needs to make a thread criticizing him, imagine we get featured. :feelskek:
It would be easy considering the blatant amount of lies in his videos.

Can you show some specific examples?
I haven't watched it but he did a video on JBW for women. There's multiple studies that show southeast Asian women are the most attractive to men. He also acts as if blacks are seen as less attractive for being black. Very easy to debunk.

In his Eliot Rodgers video where he claims Eliot Rodgers was incel because Asian it's obvious he never actually read his manifesto. Why? Because Eliot rants about pure Asian men and ugly ethnics getting women when he couldn't.

Last edited:
With the explosion in popularity in the Black pill on the Internet there has been a ever growing number of incel/doomer content creators. They preach our talking points about the 80/20 rule and hypergamy. They subtly (and not so subtly) elude to the solution of taking women's rights away. My personal favorite YouTuber is Synthetic Man. He's a video game reviewer that blatantly points out the pozz in gaming and calls out unneeded diversity. Here's on if his latest vid
View: https://youtu.be/JQzsS18E6ec?si=Ly-sdTatFLW8eXQ6
. Who are you favorite blackpullers?

I do both Black Pilled who now is on oddysee. And Stupid Clown who I got the feeling that isnt his normal voice but him changing the pitch of his vocal coards to slund edgy. Either way I fucking enjoy his content. Hope he deos a live stream somtime. Actually I wish this site had a video section were it could be incel youtube.

Oreo man is hamudi level of blackpill scholarship, don't let the fact that he's a nigger put you off listening to him he is galaxy brain Socrates level blackpill scholar and he articulates himself well
Yo what? This fucking ape just says the same thing over and over again. Just constantly repeats himself and says the same things in different ways. Dont put this groid on the same level as the saint himself.

Yo what? This fucking ape just says the same thing over and over again. Just constantly repeats himself and says the same things in different ways. Dont put this groid on the same level as the saint himself.

That is true tbh tbh

Ok but this is just his coping mechanism let that nigga cope in peace tbh. It's true he repeats himself everyday but he is like the preacher of blackpill just yapping on in the town square.