Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Incel" YouTuber Smooth Sanchez facing federal charge for NYC bomb hoax: released on bail, hearing transcript released

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Making a new thread because today I received a transcript of the bail hearing of Sanchez (transcripts are locked for 90 days, so I won't know the details of a May hearing until August). A very entertaining read.

Background

Malik sanchez 48

While livestreaming back in February 2021, a self-identified incel, 19-year-old Malik "Smooth" Sanchez randomly approached two femoids who were dining in the outdoor seating area of a New York City restaurant and allegedly said, "Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Bomb detonation in two, in two minutes. I take you with me and I kill all you. I kill all you right now. And I kill all you for Allah."

This very video is still available on YouTube and the incident begins at time mark 3:26:30. Yes, he recorded and uploaded a video of himself committing a federal crime. Talk about being low inhib.

Initial hearing — bail denied

Sdny

Two months later, in April 2021, FBI Special Agent Ryan Symons of the Joint Terrorism Task Force ("JTTF") arrests Sanchez for "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 1831(a)(1) and files a corresponding complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The complaint is replete with references to the incel community and incel memes.

From the U.S. Department of Justice's press release: :fbi::fbi::fbi:
FBI Assistant Director William F. Sweeney Jr. said: “Whether real or perceived, a threat of violence is a serious action with real-life consequences. In this case, Sanchez’s alleged behavior carries the potential for a federal prison sentence. Anyone who intends to carry out a similar hoax should know that the FBI’s JTTF is ready and willing to respond.”

U.S. Magistrate Judge Ona T. Wang denies Sanchez bail. He is indicted and faces a statutory maximum of 5 years' imprisonment, though federal sentencing guidelines suggest it is more likely he will receive a far shorter sentence.

Sanchez's lawyer appeals

Sanchez's public defender, Clay Kaminsky appeals to U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon, arguing that Sanchez should be freed pending trial, describing the incident as a "puerile stunt", arguing that Sanchez's "incel language" reflects his misguided desire for online fame, not terrorism.

Federal prosecutors disagreed. One week later, Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan Lasky files a memo referencing not only Sanchez's history of petty crimes, but his incel content and "go ER" jokes, arguing that his support of "incel's ideology" and affiliation with the incel subculture is "clear and convincing evidence" that he poses "a danger to the community".

A bail hearing was held the next day. Here is what Judge McMahon had to say about Sanchez's incel fans:
Judge McMahon: ...anybody who thinks what I saw in the video was funny is definitely in need of mental healthcare, definitely.

Mr. Kaminsky: Your Honor, the videos clearly aren't funny.

Judge McMahon: They're not funny.

However, when pressed by the judge, the prosecutor ultimately declined to orally argue that "go ER" statements and "incel's ideology" constituted "clear and convincing convince" of dangerousness.
Judge McMahon: It's my assessment that if he's kept in his parents' home 24/7 on a monitoring bracelet, he does not present a serious risk of nonappearance. Do you want to argue danger?

AUSA Lasky: If your Honor is saying that danger is not pertinent because we're not capable of getting to that place, then I won't waste the Court's time, your Honor.

Judge McMahon: Well, yeah, because I just don't think you even come close on nonappearance. I really don't.

AUSA Lasky: Understood.

She, however, tried to argue that Sanchez and his followers might risk trying to "threaten or intimidate" witnesses. But the judge was not having it.
AUSA Lasky: The government also does raise the argument about serious risk that the defendant will threaten or intimidate witnesses --

Judge McMahon: There's absolutely no proof that this defendant would threaten or intimidate a witness or that he even would know how to do so. His crimes, the things he's done that I've seen on tape, involved his going up to total strangers. He doesn't know their names, he doesn't know where they live. How is he supposed to intimidate them?

AUSA Lasky: There is at least one incident, your Honor, where a person associated with one of the macing victims calls 911, her contact information was posted as part of his video. His followers, as I understand it, have since actually doxxed her, meaning they have sent her text messages and posted her information.

Judge McMahon: Has he?

AUSA Lasky: No, your Honor, but I'm saying --

Judge McMahon: Has he violated any of his orders of
protection?

AUSA Lasky: Not as far as I know, your Honor.

Ultimately, the judge sided with Sanchez's lawyer and decided to free him on bail with home detention and other conditions; Sanchez was also arraigned and plead not guilty the same day.

The next hearing is scheduled for mid-September 2021.

Commentary

Vague statements made in jest — such as "go ER" or "don't blame me if I go ER" — do not by themselves constitute "clear and convincing evidence" that an individual presents a danger to the community, and consequently the government could not meet the required standard of proof and overcome Sanchez's presumption to pretrial release in this particular case. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Unlike what Redditors would have you believe, connecting Malik to the wider incel community does not override his constitutional rights to due process. The judge made a based decision. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@wei#3959 @Zer0/∞ @curryfool @BlkPillPres @Caesercel @Copexodius Maximus @your personality @ThoughtfulCel @Transcended Trucel @misterbean9 @rope2cope @SocialzERo @SelfCrucified @ThePopeofCope @AbsolutelyBrutal @Ika-Sama @solblue @squirrelsonfire2 @AmIjustDreaming @ldar_ricecel @Robtical

Last edited:
FFS he was clearly joking and they were laughing.

Its obvious that Smooth Sanchez is just trolling and joking around

Why are they even elevating it to federal charges?

I'm glad the judge shut down the prosecution's sleazy attempts to call Sanchez dangerous

If a rostie did the same thing the cucked cops would refuse to do anything, and if they did millions of cuckiters would cry for her freedom.

gay cuckold prosecutor. Hope that cuck gets shanked by some BBC Tyrone

If a rostie did the same thing the cucked cops would refuse to do anything, and if they did millions of cuckiters would cry for her freedom.

gay cuckold prosecutor. Hope that cuck gets shanked by some BBC Tyrone
This is ridiculous, i dont know much about US laws, but here where i live someone to be prosecuted for threats it needs to be proven he had clear intent to do so and that he had the means to do so.

He was the content king ngl

if chad would have made the same joke they would suck his dick
Yeah, they run away not because they were scared but because ugly man bothered them.

This is ridiculous, i dont know much about US laws, but here where i live someone to be prosecuted for threats it needs to be proven he had clear intent to do so and that he had the means to do so.
well, he wasn't prosecuted for making a threat

he was prosecuted for saying he had a bomb and that it would go off, even though he didn't have one, not that it would be better if he did

well, he wasn't prosecuted for making a threat

he was prosecuted for saying he had a bomb and that it would go off, even though he didn't have one, not that it would be better if he did
Either way he would get slap on the wrist and let go home, unless he would do it in large crowd and provoke massive panic or near important person. There were people though getting arrested for joke threats against president and his family.

Holy crap that was based. The look on those roasties

:feelskek::feelskek:

i really liked the look of the roastie on the right. i mean that face was priceless
The left starts off with the usual face of disgust as an incel approaches her and tries to cover up her face but it quickly turns into fear lmao

The left starts off with the usual face of disgust as an incel approaches her and tries to cover up her face but it quickly turns into fear lmao
i cant imagine being so ridiculously low inhib

he doesnt even look that bad

who the fuck is that 30 year old wide skulled giga chad at the end? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

our boi will walk free in no time. fuck seething roasties.

So he’s now under home detention, imagine if he streams lessons on how to be more low inhib.

He’s going to be next Martin Shkreli on the internet prior to his 7 year sentence for fraud.

the old guy with the cap and wide ass neck saying sanchez "looks like a sand-monkey"
So he’s now under home detention, imagine if he streams lessons on how to be more low inhib.

He’s going to be next Martin Shkreli on the internet prior to his 7 year sentence for fraud.
should stream himself on games blackpilling people on voice

Yeah the judge curtailed his internet access so no.

He can only use the internet to contact his lawyer, pretrial services, and healthcare providers.

Making a new thread because today I received a transcript of the bail hearing of Sanchez (transcripts are locked for 90 days, so I won't know the details of a May hearing until August). A very entertaining read.

Background

View attachment 483987

While livestreaming back in February 2021, a self-identified incel, 19-year-old Malik "Smooth" Sanchez randomly approached two femoids who were dining in the outdoor seating area of a New York City restaurant and allegedly said, "Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Bomb detonation in two, in two minutes. I take you with me and I kill all you. I kill all you right now. And I kill all you for Allah."

This very video is still available on YouTube and the incident begins at time mark 3:26:30. Yes, he recorded and uploaded a video of himself committing a federal crime. Talk about being low inhib.

Initial hearing — bail denied

View attachment 483989

Two months later, in April 2021, FBI Special Agent Ryan Symons of the Joint Terrorism Task Force ("JTTF") arrests Sanchez for "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism under 18 U.S.C. § 1831(a)(1) and files a corresponding complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The complaint is replete with references to the incel community and incel memes.

From the U.S. Department of Justice's press release: :fbi::fbi::fbi:

U.S. Magistrate Judge Ona T. Wang denies Sanchez bail. He is indicted and faces a statutory maximum of 5 years' imprisonment, though federal sentencing guidelines suggest it is more likely he will receive a far shorter sentence.

Sanchez's lawyer appeals

Sanchez's public defender, Clay Kaminsky appeals to U.S. District Judge Colleen McMahon, arguing that Sanchez should be freed pending trial, describing the incident as a "puerile stunt", arguing that Sanchez's "incel language" reflects his misguided desire for online fame, not terrorism.

Federal prosecutors disagreed. One week later, Assistant U.S. Attorney Kaylan Lasky files a memo referencing not only Sanchez's history of petty crimes, but his incel content and "go ER" jokes, arguing that his support of "incel's ideology" and affiliation with the incel subculture is "clear and convincing evidence" that he poses "a danger to the community".

A bail hearing was held the next day. Here is what Judge McMahon had to say about Sanchez's incel fans:

However, when pressed by the judge, the prosecutor ultimately declined to orally argue that "go ER" statements and "incel's ideology" constituted "clear and convincing convince" of dangerousness.

She, however, tried to argue that Sanchez and his followers might risk trying to "threaten or intimidate" witnesses. But the judge was not having it.

Ultimately, the judge sided with Sanchez's lawyer and decided to free him on bail with home detention and other conditions; Sanchez was also arraigned and plead not guilty the same day.

The next hearing is scheduled for mid-September 2021.

Commentary

Vague statements made in jest — such as "go ER" or "don't blame me if I go ER" — do not by themselves constitute "clear and convincing evidence" that an individual presents a danger to the community, and consequently the government could not meet the required standard of proof and overcome Sanchez's presumption to pretrial release in this particular case. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Unlike what Redditors would have you believe, connecting Malik to the wider incel community does not override his constitutional rights to due process. The judge made a based decision. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@wei#3959 @Zer0/∞ @curryfool @BlkPillPres @Caesercel @Copexodius Maximus @your personality @ThoughtfulCel @Transcended Trucel @misterbean9 @rope2cope @SocialzERo @SelfCrucified @ThePopeofCope @AbsolutelyBrutal @Ika-Sama @solblue @squirrelsonfire2 @AmIjustDreaming @ldar_ricecel @Robtical

YES THE KING IS BACK!!!! this is lifefuel, hopefully he streams again after home detention, fuck you seething soy redditors :soy: suck my dick :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Ah, I was wondering who did that. Mystery solved. :feelsjuice:

Yeah the judge curtailed his internet access so no.

He can only use the internet to contact his lawyer, pretrial services, and healthcare providers.
It's over

imagine if an incel bomb attack happened :feelshehe:

This dude was obviously joking around and had no means or intent to cause harm to anyone.

This should have been dropped, but because "incel" they're dragging this along.
tbh 4 months isn't a long time at all

the southern district of new york has a really large backlog at the moment

David Kaufman was arrested in September last year and doesn't yet have a trial date set, i've been monitoring his case but it's moving at a snail's pace

YES THE KING IS BACK!!!! this is lifefuel, hopefully he streams again after home detention, fuck you seething soy redditors :soy: suck my dick :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It's over

Well the judge granted a bail modification this week. Looks like Sanchez is actually trying to stay out of trouble for once, earning his GED and letting a social worker monitor his internet usage.

I doubt he's going back to streaming, the feds seem intent on turning him into yet another zogbot.

Lol'd
Also good thread.
no means or intent to cause harm to anyone.

This should have been dropped, but because "incel" they're dragging this along.

his next status hearing got pushed back by a month

he was literally just joking, you can't arrest someone if he has not done anything, they fucking only want to censor us, if a ultra-feminist had said that she want to kill all men it would was all right, but if you do a joke associated with "incel movement" you risk jail and to fucking be raped by the people in your room in the jail :reeeeee::reeeeee:

in italy the fucking sexhavers kill 128 women for personal revenge every year, they are the true mysogynists and terrorists, not we incels that we want only the fucking love of a girlfriend

if this guy doesnt come out as the joker irl then idk what what it will take to break a man like that

Lol, so fucking based. :feelsokman:

If only he had used his low inhib talent for redpilling.

I wrote him a song!

Here "i" am, singing it.

- in Islamicraft

This is there is no use in all this pointless nonsense as incel...

Just create and operate a massive drug and arms trafficking front for a mexican cartel: https://CarsByowner.io https://PureTea.io

.io = Money laundering.

Delaware = Money laundering

Banco Santander = Used by Pablo Escobar and Banco Santander's Botin Family is connected to drug traffickers till this day

Pay zero tax....

Move offshore...

Get rid of US citizenship...

Move all dirty profits cleaned offshore....:feelzez:

No point in approaching women who are even 1/10 350lbs disgusting old looking. :feelspuke:

Because even they think they are above 2-6/10 men.....:feelskek:

the woman wants him dead. she wants no mercy. she's a feminist. wish i knew her name so i could add her on tinder

imagine thinking this guy share the same struggle as us, hes just another IP2 sociopath looking for a quick buck

I love sanchez so much his existence makes women fearful

That arabic accent he faked when telling those roasties he was gonna bomb the place was top kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back