Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel YouTuber Malik "Smooth" Sanchez: details from the change of plea hearing

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I wrote two weeks ago about how Sanchez pleaded guilty to one count of "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism in federal court.

See this thread for more information:

Related U.S. Department of Justice Press Release:

Screen Shot 2021 04 14 at 55036 PM

Today I obtained a copy of the transcript of the hearing that took place a little less than two weeks ago.

Interesting tidbit:
THE COURT: Would you tell me in your own words what it is you did that makes you believe yourself guilty of the offense outlined in the indictment.

THE DEFENDANT: On February 2021, I went to a restaurant in Manhattan and pretended like I was going to set off the bomb. I didn't really have a bomb, but I shouldn't have pretended like I did.

THE COURT: Sir, when you engaged in the conduct that you just described, did you know that what you were doing was wrong?

THE DEFENDANT: Uh, yes.

And the U.S. Attorney's office declined to rescind his bail, which is a nice sign.

Last edited:
WHERE DO YOU EVEN KEEP GETTING ALL THIS STUFF?

forgot to tag people:

@JoeBruhcel @Incelius Savage @ballistictesticles @mNFwTJ3wz9 @WrongTimeline @Mecoja @Lonely4Ever @ItalianPolishCel @Wellington @SparkLight @unsettling @Abominationcel @Transcended Trucel @tenta @Copexodius Maximus @SlutLiberationFront @Immolator @ordinaryotaku @wei#3959 @ERadicator @Emba @Dregster666 @Master @Arabcel9 @BPJ @Lycan @Assandtites

Free the dumb bastard tbh.

...how much exactly?

forgot to tag people:

@JoeBruhcel @Incelius Savage @ballistictesticles @mNFwTJ3wz9 @WrongTimeline @Mecoja @Lonely4Ever @ItalianPolishCel @Wellington @SparkLight @unsettling @Abominationcel @Transcended Trucel @tenta @Copexodius Maximus @SlutLiberationFront @Immolator @ordinaryotaku @wei#3959 @ERadicator @Emba @Dregster666 @Master @Arabcel9 @BPJ @Lycan @Assandtites
So what's going to happen to smooth brain sanchez :feelsstudy:

i spend money buying access to court records because they are fun to read :feelshaha:
:feelskek:

forgot to tag people:

Free up my boy, dindu nuffin :feelsLSD:. His videos were funny and he low-inhib mogs me.

...how much exactly?
depends

So what's going to happen to smooth brain sanchez :feelsstudy:

:feelskek:

Next steps:

U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services will interview Sanchez and then produce a Presentence Investigation Report reviewing the case information, run a calculation under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, detail Sanchez's life history, and recommend a sentence. The parties can object to any factual inaccuracies while this is drafted.

Sanchez's lawyer will write a sentencing memo, most likely arguing for a more lenient sentence.

The U.S. Attorney's Office will write a sentencing memo, most likely arguing for a harsher sentence.

The district judge assigned to this case, Colleen McMahon, will read both and decide on a sentence. Sentencing is scheduled for Feb 2022.

Same thing happened with Arab Andy got released eventually after going to jail for like 3 years, he well most likely will have a less harsher sentence than him cause he’s not muslim looking

Same thing happened with Arab Andy got released eventually after going to jail for like 3 years, he well most likely will have a less harsher sentence than him cause he’s not muslim looking
except Sanchez spent closer to like two weeks in jail because the district judge granted him bail

He was a dumb fucktard for doing what he did, which could have landed him in serious trouble and investigated and tormented for decades with all this bomb paranoia going on for years.

forgot to tag people:

hi

I wrote two weeks ago about how Sanchez pleaded guilty to one count of "false information and hoaxes" concerning an act of terrorism in federal court.

See this thread for more information:

Related U.S. Department of Justice Press Release:

View attachment 535934

Today I obtained a copy of the transcript of the hearing that took place a little less than two weeks ago.

Interesting tidbit:

And the U.S. Attorney's office declined to rescind his bail, which is a nice sign.

Jfl, it’s like if someone would have yelled fire and caused a panic. Still pretty based for trolling like this ngl.

Jfl, it’s like if someone would have yelled fire and caused a panic. Still pretty based for trolling like this ngl.
Except that if someone yelled fire and caused a panic, it would most likely have been a state matter, not a federal matter.

Another ice follower going to jail

Except that if someone yelled fire and caused a panic, it would most likely have been a state matter, not a federal matter.
Do you think the feds treat people better pr worse than the state?

being low inhib is dangerous

being low inhib is dangerous
If you are a happy normie its a good thing. If you are a depressed incel with nothing ti lose you do some dumb shit like me.