Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel witchhunt about to ramp up?

Curry

Curry

Greycel
I'll be the first one here to admit I'm a mega coper. I'm studying in school and want to get a good job to make good money. Mega cope really. I already know I will 99.9% be incel until death. That .01 % chance maybe with a used up roastie who probably will never love me. Ok thats out of the way.

The new incel witchhunts have really struck a chord in my existence. I realized my mega cope is being jeopardized. The job market is already extremely brutal to incels. Getting weeded out now because I may look "incel" is really the last straw. Then they just pull up facebook and bullshit illegal metadata and confirm. Shits over boyos. There was already another shooting. This system is collapsing from the inside. Increased suicide rates, uncontrollable greed, uncontrollable hypergamy, less male employment, etc. Shit goes on and on. Good thing I got the popcorn.

"There was already another shooting"
Elaborate.

Denying the right to work to a demographic of mostly high iq lonely men will only increase the number of mass shootings, truck crashes, etc. The Western World is going to collapse soon if they don't do anything to improve people's lives.

>Witchhunt

more like a wizardhunt

1598.jpg