Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Wiki

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Why is this guy nobled trucel lol?
He looks pretty average ded srs if he would do something with skin, eyebrows, squint little and take proper haircut he would be average or may be slighty above despite his fucked up lips lol
i can remind few guys from my school who would suit more than him there
Beztytuu

He's incel. You're not looking at his bones. If a normie had the same mutable features like dodgy haircut or weird eyebrows

He looks pretty average ded srs if he would do something with skin, eyebrows, squint little and take proper haircut he would be average or may be slighty above despite his fucked up lips lol
View attachment 138332
Looks like me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Who? He also mogs me in the eye department.

Over for wikicels

Yeah there are uglier people,but he is pretty ugly.NCT,shit lower third,acne,awful lips

do u mog him

You're awful at judging looks tbh

You're awful at judging looks tbh
may be im just too kind sometimes but im serious while saying im meeting bigger truecels on daily basic and im not saying about my face in mirror.

Bro this guy is definetly a truecel, a rare white truecel I must add

None of the things you listed will be enough. Even if he cleans up, he'll still be incel.

Trucel tbh tbh

Tbh, I think he looks much worse in the picture.
1.) Because the angle is bad
2.) Because he has acne, which he could possibly get rid of
3.) His eyebrows are out of shape, he generally looks unhygenic
4.) He is literally making a puppy face.

I agree with @needsolution tbh, he doesn't look incel, and I think he can be fixed

He's incel and fucked for life because he's ugly as fuck.

Michael Jordan laughing.gif. Dude is fucked beyond coping. Only chance is Noodlewhores.

He should smile more...

Nah. He's doomed. It's over for him.

I wish i could say i mog him but i don't.

View attachment 138332
Honestly , he Looks like he was caged up in some dark Basement for a couple months and beaten on a daily Basis .
he could be normie , maybe even normie plus if he has some work ethic .

should be replaced with onecooldude123 I cant think of a bigger truecel than him

he looks mental

I mean i didnt mean that he looks okay or smth just placing him between deformed people at Incel Wiki is pretty unfair.
But with small care he would be 3 may be 3.5/10 so its not truecel, below average but not that much to be called truecel, im meeting uglier people than him irl

Lmao you stupid that is the truest whitecel I’ve seen

He's an ugly fuck like you and I

yeah if i was 5'11 and i wouldnt have disability i wouldnt be here since im like 6/10 facially
Holy fuck thats like high tier normie status. I am like barely a 3/10

View attachment 138332
he looks happy
probably just got laid with his dog

gimme link to incel wiki

he looks happy
probably just got laid with his dog

gimme link to incel wiki

Proper grooming and a chin implant would do him some good

yeah but surely he isnt that big truecel
Not at all, truecels are either in need of several surgeries or they are unfortunate enough to have an issue which cannot be solved through surgeries

Not at all, truecels are either in need of several surgeries or they are unfortunate enough to have an issue which cannot be solved through surgeries
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: