Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Wars are nearer than you can imagine

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
They will chase us. Keep strong my kings:

chase us? they wanna put swords through our hearts and lick the blood off the blade.

chase us? they wanna put swords through our hearts and lick the blood off the blade.
They can't do anything because we make up 80% of men, and they can't stop non chads from getting blackpilled because too many are talking about it already.

they will probably harvest our organs for young chads and stacies

Not all of us are terrorist. Hell, we are like the 30% of the men in the West but these guys are lumping us in same bag:

But if a muslim commits they won't attack muslims at all. These leftists are getting me sick.

The pain can only get worse.

What can they do? It is not forbidden to say whatever you want on the internet

Free propaganda. Thanks BBC news.

What are they going to do?

They can't do anything because we make up 80% of men, and they can't stop non chads from getting blackpilled because too many are talking about it already.
just wait for the proles to rise up bro

it won't happen as long as they basic bodily needs are met (ie. food and water)

Lol we should join the talibans en masse. I loathe the west

no,still years to come imo

So long as men are placated with copes, the incel rebellion will never happen.

But when the copes become unavailable, or too expensive for the masses of males, watch out cucks and femoids (in the popular videogame GTAV):feelsLSD:

just wait for the proles to rise up bro

it won't happen as long as they basic bodily needs are met (ie. food and water)
Exactly. Japan has a majority incel population and UK is near and there's no sign of war or revolution.

But if a muslim commits they won't attack muslims at all. These leftists are getting me sick
My brother says the exact opposite of this every time we see a muslim terror attack on the news. I am smart enough to realise its divide and conquer jewish pilpul tactics.

Social media posts and interactions offered insight into the mind of a man who was interested in guns and America, while his social media use suggests an obsession with the “incel” culture

Sounds more like an average IncelTears user to be honest, maybe brazilian sigma finally snapped?

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN