Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incel" (Walker & Arruda)- Incel hating novel written by a uhh... I actually can't tell...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
You remember that Law and Order: SVU episode that was basically an incel hit piece? Well, someone wrote a novel that's pretty much that. Chad and Stacy FBl badgecucks track down an incel serial pwner from the incelosphere in a race against time before he goes ER and chad probably gets blackpilled along the way.
JFL @ the detective looking like fucking GANDY.

Here's the individual whom I will not assign a gender pronoun to... As you can tell, no matter what chromosome pair this individual has, this person is nothing less than an absolute stacy.

The reviews are [KekFuel] too. JFL @ all the reviews coming from foids who were literally psychologically distressed from simply reading an incel themed novel written by a non incel.

Feels good literally being the most terrifying thing in the world in the eyes of holes. We don't need to be supernatural urban legends or be portrayed with special effects to give roasties nightmares... our faces to that job for us.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen this when looking for the Blackpilled book. Wanted to make a post about it but I forgot. If you read the first few pages it's fucking gold :feelskek: and the author looks just like what I imagined :lul:

Might look for a Free .99 copy of this shit I need a good laugh.

I want to see how she describes the Incel killer :feelskek: :lul:

Last edited:
Tfw a sub 5 male induces more terror in a foid then an actual chad serial killer :feelsrope:

TItle should be ragefuel, mademeboil/10.

I prefer Incel the company