Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel virgin on incel forum with over 4k posts thinks he is good looking

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Yeah my face is ugly even though I have norwood 0 thick hair, hunter eyes, good cheekbones, wide and defined jaw :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: imagine going on a blackpill forum and saying height doesn't matter. People like you need to be permabanned.

"I have norwood 0 thick hair, hunter eyes, good cheekbones, wide and defined jaw" - IncelHQ
tenor.gif

The absolute state of height copers. They think they are Chads but can't have sex because of their height. They truly believe they are good looking. How many layers of cope is this poor motherfucker under? Sounds like those "redpill" PUAs who say they are 7/10 but can't have sex because they have "no game". The best part is that I can mention multiple examples of people I actually know IRL but they will simply say I am lying and it never happened. Also the pussy won't post his "hunter eyes" photo as proof as well. :lul::lul::lul:

By the way I've seen people saying much less than this and getting banned, but this queer gets a pass simply because he is defending "just be tall" theory. I am glad I don't spend as much time here as I used to, this place's average IQ is lowering exponentially every single day.

Last edited:
"I have norwood 0 thick hair, hunter eyes, good cheekbones, wide and defined jaw" - IncelHQ
Average .is user's physical appearance

No one even look at your face at 5'6. I didn't see his face so I can't say if his claims are true. I've seen today at park tens of tallfag father and not a single manlet one.

Why is it always the postmaxxers that are fakecels? :feelswhat:

Full cope or fakecel :feelshaha:

I literally almost never see men who are only 5'7 like me
Yeah, height importance is general knowledge even 99% of normies admit the importance of height. No one wants manlet kids. Guys here say height doesn't matter then cherrypick celebrities or 5'11 guys.

Yeah, height importance is general knowledge even 99% of normies admit the importance of height. No one wants manlet kids. Guys here say height doesn't matter then cherrypick celebrities or 5'11 guys.
Of course height matters but not as much as face. This forum is filled with ogres with decent height but bad face. Not a single good looking manlet.

Of course height matters but not as much as face. This forum is filled with ogres with decent height but bad face. Not a single good looking manlet.
There are at least 5 or 6 good looking manlets that I know of, there is probably much more. I agree that tall guy with ugly face is fucked unless he is 2m tall. But under 5'8 and face becomes irrelevant especially in adulthood.

No one even look at your face at 5'6. I didn't see his face so I can't say if his claims are true. I've seen today at park tens of tallfag father and not a single manlet one.
this. Dozens of ugly tallfags in my area with foids. Very few manlets

average shortcel

somebody who is manlet and is average looking ( besides other problems which i won't here mention ) i can say that height>face sure face is definitely important but they way woman react to tall guys is ultra blackpilling

He failed to mention his non-white shit coloured skin.

Instant minus 2 points.

He failed to mention his non-white shit coloured skin.

Instant minus 2 points.
Yeah, black men with "hunter eyes, chiseled jawline, etc." totally have trouble getting pussy.