Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel TV (ITV) made his channel private

I wish there was some backup to his videos.
I'm downloading all of the rehab room videos to repost later if he also deletes that channel.
if you find his old ITV videos anywhere, please let me know, also interested
His channel on MGTOW.TV has some of his other videos and Rehab Room ones.

I downloaded the entire channel a few months ago. I just need upload them somewhere. If there's an individual video you want, just ask and I'll post it on this thread using the insert video feature. Has to be under 25-30 minutes. Don't think the site allows you to upload anything longer than that afaik

His channel on MGTOW.TV has some of his other videos and Rehab Room ones.

I downloaded the entire channel a few months ago. I just need upload them somewhere. If there's an individual video you want, just ask and I'll post it on this thread using the insert video feature. Has to be under 25-30 minutes. Don't think the site allows you to upload anything longer than that afaik
If I reuploaded these videos on youtube again would I get banned for it?
If not I definetely would do it.

If I reuploaded these videos on youtube again would I get banned for it?
If not I definetely would do it.
You shouldn't have any problems but upload them to odysee or rumble if there's an issue

You shouldn't have any problems but upload them to odysee or rumble if there's an issue
Alright.
I'll re-up them to jewtube

He was IncelTV. Changed it to ITV after that shooting in England when the perpetrator was found to be a subscriber and someone in the British Media referenced the IncelTV Youtube channel. Then he stopped making videos there and shifted to Rehab Room.

But why not leave the old channel and videos up as he'd done before for posterity, or at least reupload them on his new channel?

Yes, I think something must have happened and he fears negative attention from his original channel. Changing the name wasn't enough. No longer uploading wasn't enough.

just did it

Blackpill channels tend to get banned eventually if they get popular enough. He probably took it down so he wouldn't lose his channel (rehab room) that he's still active on if youtube gets ban happy.

It's a shame, his original channel was one of the goats

ITV’s brain fucking exploded after he read my thread
His whole shtick was JBW and he never even read the studies that supported JBW

i noticed this he first changed his channel to ITV and got rid of his pfp then i noticed like half of his videos were private now they are gone we need an incel archive for all of the deleted incel videos future people need to be able to see these videos