Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel TV (ITV) made his channel private

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
He made his channel private and deleted all of his videos. Now only rehab room remains. Anyone knoes why he did this?

It was out of nowhere too. I watch Rehab Room more because he's more active there than on ITV so i don't know when he did this, but it must've been this week.

He's rebranding I guess

:feelswhere:

Whatever, who cares
There are legit no interesting incel channels. Were all to busy ldar'ing thats why

I guess he evolved his position, I was look through his old posts on @13k. He really was a bit of a cringe and delusional self hater obsessed with white superiority back in 2018.

Why do so many incels delete their videos and channels? Such a hassle to keep up with them and rewatch their videos.

All good things eventually vanish from the internet :feelsbadman:

All good things eventually vanish from the internet :feelsbadman:
I wish there was some backup to his videos.
I'm downloading all of the rehab room videos to repost later if he also deletes that channel.

I'm downloading all of the rehab room videos to repost later if he also deletes that channel.
Let's hope somebody ahd the foresight to do what you're about to do. Thanks for doing the Lord's work btw.

i watched his ER video like 20 times

watched all the videos so no loss to me but that’s unfortunate for future blackpillers

How do you download youtube videos

This loser is who you guys look up to :feelskek:
Curries are based low inhib gods, middle eastern are cucks that are actively letting westerners come ovER and fuck their women its ovER for Saudicels

Curries are based low inhib gods, middle eastern are cucks that are actively letting westerners come ovER and fuck their women its ovER for Saudicels
Delusional lol

One thing good thing for curry’s though is they are viewed as completely sexless by Westerners so they never have worry about their country becoming like SEA

View: https://youtu.be/CimHXD8evVk

You can have a strong religious system like Saudi
Or be smelly SubHumans like curries

Delusional lol

One thing good thing for curry’s though is they are viewed as completely sexless by Westerners so they never have worry about their country becoming like SEA

View: https://youtu.be/CimHXD8evVk

You can have a strong religious system like Saudi
Or be smelly SubHumans like curries

Your religious systems is fucked that faggot MBS is selling your shit out by letting foids drive and go outside with niqabs, meanwhile based curries rape women and murder their whore sisters. Soon Saudi's will be paying for westerners to come to their country and impart their (((Culture))) of degeneracy

Your religious systems is fucked that faggot MBS is selling your shit out by letting foids drive and go outside with niqabs, meanwhile based curries rape women and murder their whore sisters. Soon Saudi's will be paying for westerners to come to their country and impart their (((Culture))) of degeneracy
nothing based about curry subhumans. Unless you like the smell of open Sewage systems.
I’d rather not smell human shit and sweat

nothing based about curry subhumans. Unless you like the smell of open Sewage systems.
I’d rather not smell human shit and sweat
Cope, MBS can't wait to see foids twerking all ovER your desert oil shit while based Modi makes india great again

Dbdr is interesting.
DBDR is based tbh. Much better than that normalfags sexhaver Wheat Waffles that pushes looksmaxxing to gullible incels in order to sell his scam program.

IncelTV pulling a Steve Hoca move, probably got a foid and he doesn't want her to find out about his channel.

Truecels don't hide who they are for any foid and don't pretend being someone they're not.

IncelTV pulling a Steve Hoca move, probably got a foid and he doesn't want her to find out about his channel.

Truecels don't hide who they are for any foid and don't pretend being someone they're not.
If that's the case then why would he keep his second channel up? It's less well known, sure, but it's still him.

If that's the case then why would he keep his second channel up? It's less well known, sure, but it's still him.
He did say at one point his incelTV channel was becoming too popular so it might’ve been a scrub to keep it niche

I think that the growing push to label incels as terrorists had him a bit scared. It's only a matter of time before a channel like that gets you arrested and jailed in Europe or wherever hes from

I think that the growing push to label incels as terrorists had him a bit scared. It's only a matter of time before a channel like that gets you arrested and jailed in Europe or wherever hes from
Over.

How do you download youtube videos
havent used it in ages but 4k Video downloader should still work

Whatever, who cares
There are legit no interesting incel channels. Were all to busy ldar'ing thats why
no, his videos are good, great even. not many are willing to invest effort into making BP content and have any skills at all to back it up.

He made his channel private and deleted all of his videos. Now only rehab room remains. Anyone knoes why he did this?
honestly sad that no one on here seems to have his patreon. would think he at least gave a warning on there. would have downloaded his videos ahead of time if I knew.

if you find his old ITV videos anywhere, please let me know, also interested

if you find his old ITV videos anywhere, please let me know, also interested
Couldn't find anything yet, maybe someone has his videos backed up somewhere and will repost them in the next few days.
I wonder if he'll make any kind of announcement on rehab room about this though.

All incel youtubers are shit besides Dbdr

All incel youtubers are shit besides Dbdr
you're delusional if you think dbdr is anywhere near blkpress and itv interms of iq, quality and the blackpills they present.

you're delusional if you think dbdr is anywhere near blkpress and itv interms of iq, quality and the blackpills they present.
Probably, but all those mutts regurgitating blackpill statistics just aren't entertaining.

Don't forget about bpj

Probably, but all those mutts regurgitating blackpill statistics just aren't entertaining.
definitely not him, he is not a faceandlms channel. itv is right in the middle, his content is way more dynamic than dbdr which is only commentary.

i have the asian episode one downloaded
would really appreciate getting my hand on that one if you could share. if others also want it maybe you could upload to one of the file sharing websites, though I don't know how long uploading an entire video takes on those.

would really appreciate getting my hand on that one if you could share. if others also want it maybe you could upload to one of the file sharing websites, though I don't know how long uploading an entire video takes on those.
ill set up google drive later

He got spooked