Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tries to impress a stacy by dancing for her.

T

truecel4432

Greycel

I bet 1000$ this girl is already fucking some chad on the football team

She probably sucked dicks of whole football team

I remember this video... PAINFUL to watch. Reminds me of myself when I was young doing retarded shit to try to impress girls

He’s like the jester that dances for the king. JFL.

Old video but what i can't get over is why NO ONE in his immediate circle told him that this was a very very bad idea that would have lasting repercussions and the general public would be mocking him a decade later.

Oldie but goldie

chinmogs me.

really though, it's pathetic, but anything you do at that age and any way you look at that age is pathetic. ridiculous that female genetics (fucking "alexa" wtf) at age 13 already look that good.

When you ask Alexa to play despacito but she just rejects you in front of everyone...

Old video but what i can't get over is why NO ONE in his immediate circle told him that this was a very very bad idea that would have lasting repercussions and the general public would be mocking him a decade later.
Dont think he has an immediate circle

“She loved it, I got two hugs”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She didn’t even look at you when she hugged you. Fml

Someone needs to send him here once the Blackpill consumes him :blackpill::feelsohh::feelskek:

Garrett looks better than expected but still quite feminine, he’s in the drama club and seems to be the asexual handbag in a group of chubby girls. Alexa is with a QB for a DIVISION ONE team, Duke, who will be the probable starter. This is Garrett’s high point, the video and infamy it provides whereas Alexa’s can get better and better as she can social climb a la Elin Nordgren (Tiger’s ex-wife).

it's really strange how he just went for probably the best looking girl in the school. what was that all about.

he bought the platitudes about personality
alex is dead and cloned as had a doublejaw you can tell from the cheek area

I did some bluepilled shit but this guy crossed the line.

Someone here also found the IG of that slut. Suprisingly enough, she's dating a chad now. :feelskek:

I saw that before. I cringed so hard i almost created a black hole. Not watching it again sorry.

No wait, sorry, this one was worse:

feels bad for that kid. probaly 10 athletes gangbanged her that day.

It never began for fedoracels

That fedora flip at 0:37

giphy.gif

I cant but LOL every time I watch this video

This is Garrett’s high point, the video and infamy it provides whereas Alexa’s can get better and better as she can social climb a la Elin Nordgren (Tiger’s ex-wife).

coincidentally, I think the original channel removed the video because the derogatory comments, if you had the chance to read them, were pure GOLD. Anyways, now it'll llive forever on the internet despite being taken down.

I feel bad for the kid. No one musta cared.

coincidentally, I think the original channel removed the video because the derogatory comments, if you had the chance to read them, were pure GOLD. Anyways, now it'll llive forever on the internet despite being taken down.

I feel bad for the kid. No one musta cared.

I remember one in particular that demolished him. It talked about how he was a jester who would always be ugly and how girls like Alexa are repulsed by him, surprisingly :blackpill:.
it's really strange how he just went for probably the best looking girl in the school. what was that all about.

He's the incel CuckTears conjures up, a truly ugly guy who goes for the hot girl and does it in a passive way expecting her to fall for him after his expression of love.

She has bigger arms and shoulders than he does. This is an old but deserves reposts imo. It’s like a comfy old tshirt, but instead of cotton it’s made from human suffering.

gore videos will never be this brutal

Just get a hobby br0 :soy::soy:

alexa got doublejaw and used tranny cadaver bone grafts

Didn't someone here track down these two (both now at college)... and the girl was with some football playing chad or something?

their story parallels the film lucas. lol life always turns out this way. betas will never learn.

lol at garret with a pic of his sister hugging him pretending he has a foidfriend

Funny because he followed all the advice that Normies normally throw out about finding a girl, and he failed miserably and became a laughing stock online.

Guess his personality just wasn't good enough, eh?

I remember one in particular that demolished him.

Yup.. I remember it. So you read it too. It made me wanna cry tbh. It was something along the lines of "What guys like Garrett don't realize yet is that girls like Alexa will never..."

I mean when you are young you have so much romantic hope. It was too brutal ...I hope Garrett didn't read it. I'm sure he spent many nights falling asleep thinking of Alexa to get abysspilled like that comment would do to him.

NO GUY....and I mean no fucking guy thinks to himself when he is 13 or whatever that someday he will be contemplating marrying & supporting an unattractive single mother with 2 kids (and that the abusive alcoholic real father is loved more than he is, despite contributing no money). However, come 30, lacking lookswise.... suddenly the thought of marriage & regular sex with an overweight undereducated feeamahelay whose kids barely tolerate you seems soooo Disneyesque. LOL @cucks...but on the other hand they gotta cope somehowz.
UKcel here, don't know how that football shit works. Duke is a good uni right? So is this guy guaranteed to end up playing for one of those big American teams or what?

No but he has the ultimate CHAD status on a University campus. Maybe akin to Prince Harry when he was young at Trinity? or wherever.

Stop spamming old shit. This guy had a gf in HS.

their story parallels the film lucas. lol life always turns out this way. betas will never learn.

I'm always reminded of what @FACEandLMS said ...something like whatever starts out as hyperbole on PSL becomes real life.

UKcel here, don't know how that football shit works. Duke is a good uni right? So is this guy guaranteed to end up playing for one of those big American teams or what?

Probably not but he's still essentially the highest status male on campus, and it's a very large school.

she's dead and cloned, she's essentially immortal

"random acts of kindness"

It's over if you're ugly, but it's also over if you're a fucking idiot and have no friends to tell you not to be an idiot.

Got multiple hugs in person from a girl his age? Mogs me.