Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tries to get a gf

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Original video was deleted lmao
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ[/video]

After that video she decided to dump him and fucked this guy instead

1510544150905.png

1510544316735.jpg

Just lol.

Why do guys do this? Blackpill needs to reach more people.

Even a bluepilled normie should know that he stands no chance with her and even if he did stand a chance dancing for her would only fuck it up. what he needs is common sense

Alexa wasn't hot enough to get Chadrigo Quarterback.

The sad ending to this is Garret became a mega normie cuck.

this will never get old, NEVER

Didn't the guy grow up to be a slayer?

amincel said:
Didn't the guy grow up to be a slayer?

I think he did
He became a professional dancer or some shit

NekoStance said:
I think he did
He became a professional dancer or some shit

Becoming a dancer doesn't make you a slayer just like becoming a business man doesn't. Yes he will attract some women because of his status and money but that is not what slayer is.

Holy fuckshit, I've never wanted to punch a whore in the face this hard until now.

It's over for this guy. Chad ALWAYS gets the girl

It's his fault for trying to get a girl way out of his league. If everyone stuck to their league, hypergamy wouldn't be an issue.

She is suppose to get Chad and a 5/10 woman is suppose to get a guy in the 4-6 range, that's how it should be.

I got blackpilled way back when I was in highschool, and the girl I liked, looked like her, or in my head she looked like her.

I was just attracted to her, but she was just riding the cock carousal like any other femoid.

While you just enter Grade 9 or Grade 10, she would have experienced her entire adult life already before you can even catch up to the number of dicks they have already ridden and gotten her validation from.

She's still a solid 2-4 points above him.
Would have been better suifuel if she were worse looking.

That's a cute little dance you're doing,but my pussy just isn't getting wet from watching your subhuman ass so I'm not interested.

He was conditioned to be blue pilled

heard this guy is a moderator here now

I really feel sorry for this guy. What a naive person.