Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Triad: Looks, Height, and NT

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I know this 6’2 tallcel on Looksmax but he’s a severe ADHD low IQcel that goes to a special needs school and has a very soy face.

[UWSL]Height won’t save you if you aren’t good looking and NT. @Mentally lost cel @Zhou Chang-Xing @subzero [/UWSL]

Likewise, an aspie HTN 5’4 man is an incel and so is a NT 2/10 subhuman 5’4 man.

Therefore, what makes an incel is lacking at least two if these traits within bounds as long as you are sub 8.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts :waitwhat:

6'2 isn't super tall. But yeah, if that guy was NT he'd have no problem getting laid. His face is fine.

that's Octillionaire3? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I should've known he was an inkwel. does he post here or only on looksmax?

Last edited:
that's Octillionaire3? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I should've known he was an inkwel. does he post here or only on looksmax?
He got banned for trolling here yesterday for leaping as a sheboon slaying Chang :feelscry:

6,2 is tall
As long as you are above 6ft foids worship you.

Incel triad: height , race and face

I know this 6’2 tallcel on Looksmax but he’s a severe ADHD low IQcel that goes to a special needs school and has a very soy face.
View attachment 624001

[UWSL]Height won’t save you if you aren’t good looking and NT. @Mentally lost cel @Zhou Chang-Xing @subzero [/UWSL]

Likewise, an aspie HTN 5’4 man is an incel and so is a NT 2/10 subhuman 5’4 man.

Therefore, what makes an incel is lacking at least two if these traits within bounds as long as you are sub 8.
That guy is ugly though

He makes me hate him for some reason. Maybe it's because I think looks and height are everything and I wish I were him.

height aint shit. heightcopers stop coping

Incel triad: height , race and face
NT is important. NT as in not having REAL mental disorders like legit autism, schizophrenia etc.
if you have good face and height, reproduction is guaranteed because you can always go to where your race lives and slay there

Looks
12+15+15+14+19= 65 = 6.5/10

Height
8+5+9+7+8+20= 57 = 5'7"

NT
14+20= 34 = 34 represents inner wisdom and wellness = neurotypical

Bare minimum in 2022

6,2 is tall
As long as you are above 6ft foids worship you.
Bluepill cope right here. If you are fucking ugly then it doesn't matter if you're 6 foot. You need to reach the threshold which includes threshold on looks, height, and NT.