Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trati: when you try to make a masculine deep voice, you sound like a woman trying to make a masculine deep voice

lol, this is me, but my voice is fully depending on environment, sometimes if humidity is right i sound like a black masculine ogre bull, but if it's wrong i sound like a queezy little cuck. I spent probably 1 year in school unable to talk cause my throat was asbolutely fucked.

I don't even try to make my voice sound certain way because it will be a cringe.

lol, this is me, but my voice is fully depending on environment, sometimes if humidity is right i sound like a black masculine ogre bull, but if it's wrong i sound like a queezy little cuck. I spent probably 1 year in school unable to talk cause my throat was asbolutely fucked.
morning voice you sound like a high t ogre, by the time youre done breaking your back hauling shit in you sound like the avg joe, i hate this shit tbh, its all dependent on the humidity and the vocal chords

I always had a deep voice but now that i'm 30+ it's gotten more high pitched sadly.

i have a whiny voice to begin with
if youre below 120 htz its not girl tier, under 100 youre all good, prob voice dysmophia tbh. if its above 130 tho, its lights out for u

I don't even try to make my voice sound certain way because it will be a cringe.
its fun when you try and almost perfectly match it and feel like a cool badass for voicing duke nukem guy

morning voice you sound like a high t ogre, by the time youre done breaking your back hauling shit in you sound like the avg joe, i hate this shit tbh, its all dependent on the humidity and the vocal chords
yeah, and after i gym i sound like an absolute cuck.

i have a deep voice but as soon as i try to actually talk to someone i get nervous and it goes really weak and high pitched

yeah, and after i gym i sound like an absolute cuck.
jfl i also notice that off cycle, its def correlated to your t levels , since theyre constantly fluctuating, by the time youre done with your lift its beyond over, same with smoking weed or doing any drug tbh. all correlated with t, you can tell if youre a bull that day or not based on your voice, ever since i hopped on test it doesnt dip as low after dropping lsd or smoking weed, neither after the gym, but like i said hydration is importsnt too. fuck whys it gotta be like this for us, at least that means you pushed hard , i notcied if i didnt go schizo in the gym i wouldnt lose my voice, its only when i demolished myself(bascially everytime) that id go from like 80htz to 110 or something

its fun when you try and almost perfectly match it and feel like a cool badass for voicing duke nukem guy
be careful with it, the way you yourself hear your voice is completely different from how it sounds to other people. I don't hear anything weird in my voice from my perspective, but when you record it and listen to it ,it's completely different, and reaction from other people confirms this

i also noticrd if i wake up deep, i feel calm asf, most likely due to the dht derived neurosteroids like androsterone increasing gaba in the brain

yes I have a hgih pitched voice which is brutal when talking to people

i also noticrd if i wake up deep, i feel calm asf, most likely due to the dht derived neurosteroids like androsterone increasing gaba in the brain
do you notice this too? @Baccbo

if youre below 120 htz its not girl tier, under 100 youre all good, prob voice dysmophia tbh. if its above 130 tho, its lights out for u
its over 1k if i try my normal voice lol