Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait:

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
You get banned for being an incel on a incel forum. What a clown world. :feelsclown:

Guess Chad always win, even on an incel forum. :feelscry:

Justice for @Lookscel and @Kamikaze . :feelsree:

Alerts gang, thoughts? :feelsbadman:

@sckicksal345
@FamilyGuy1999
@Animecel2D
@Lolimancer
@proudweeb
@Jungle
@Mainländer
@incelerated

@Kamikaze as well? What happened?

genese life matter

@Lookscel was banned for flooding Inceldom Discussion section to be honest and is probaly able to appeal and I’m not Chad, I’m average looking at best.

@Lookscel was banned for flooding Inceldom Discussion section to be honest and is probaly able to appeal and I’m not Chad, I’m average looking at best.
You're a high-tier-normie looking tall guy who delusionmaxxes that he's ugly lmfao. You mog most users here. :feelskek::feelsclown:

You're a high-tier-normie looking tall guy who delusionmaxxes that he's ugly lmfao. You mog most users here. :feelskek::feelsclown:
With normal (non-british) teeth and gymcelled, he would probably be a chadlite (lookswise)

You get banned for being an incel on a incel forum. What a clown world. :feelsclown:

Guess Chad always win, even on an incel forum. :feelscry:

Justice for @Lookscel and @Kamikaze . :feelsree:

Alerts gang, thoughts? :feelsbadman:

@sckicksal345
@FamilyGuy1999
@Animecel2D
@Lolimancer
@proudweeb
@Jungle
@Mainländer
@incelerated
I liked @Kamikaze

@Kamikaze as well? What happened?
I think he joined in the revolt with @Lookscel and posted gross feet pics with brettychad in ID. Anyone correct me if i am wrong. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Incel trait:​