Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait :

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
having your avatar used against what you say on an incel forum, thus proving lookism again.

29058.jpg

Tell me about it.

Never began ngl

This happens to me

People don't take me seriously

discrimination

Incel Workers Rise UP

having your avatar used against what you say on an incel forum, thus proving lookism again.

lol that avatr is pretty popular on Jeuxvideo.com/18-25
are you french OP?

Doesn't work on anime avis.

@Dregster666

(avipill is true, I only come here to enjoy the halo)
I also never took @B.O.G.A.R.T. seriously when he was posting with his old avi

@Dregster666

(avipill is true, I only come here to enjoy the halo)
I also never took @B.O.G.A.R.T. seriously when he was posting with his old avi
What was his old avi?

I've always liked yours btw. That Based post calling out that greycel with no avii pretty much engraved itself in my brain.

What was his old avi?
I was googling for "ugly russian boy" but putin made a good job deleting all results of ugly russians. There was this one ugly russian who was especially famous, I think he even won the prom at his high school. Maybe I still find a pic of him.

That Based post calling out that greycel with no avii pretty much engraved itself in my brain.
Thanks man. I really started to like you after we started tagging each other everywhere

I was googling for "ugly russian boy" but putin made a good job deleting all results of ugly russians. There was this one ugly russian who was especially famous, I think he even won the prom at his high school. Maybe I still find a pic of him.

Thanks man. I really started to like you after we started tagging each other everywhere
Your name also Halo

Your name also Halo
Its very fitting indeed. I try not to sad or angrypost at all and only spread positive vibes. Most of us are in a dead-end situation so we should at least get comfortable. Even better if we can stare and laugh at the abyss :feelsautistic:

Its very fitting indeed. I try not to sad or angrypost at all and only spread positive vibes. Most of us are in a dead-end situation so we should at least get comfortable. Even better if we can stare and laugh at the abyss :feelsautistic:
Based

Im consumed by too much hatred to be like that :feelstrash:

Based

Im consumed by too much hatred to be like that :feelstrash:
I get angry a lot and in the last few days I am pretty depressed since gf's are popping up everywhere around my friends and other relatives and they all look down on me like "why cant you get one? she just talked to me and now we're together ;) ;) ;)" and it pisses me off

I get angry a lot and in the last few days I am pretty depressed since gf's are popping up everywhere around my friends and other relatives and they all look down on me like "why cant you get one? she just talked to me and now we're together ;) ;) ;)" and it pisses me off
Ragefuel tbh

What's your age bracket? How do you have friends?

Ragefuel tbh

What's your age bracket? How do you have friends?
bracket? what do you mean? Well I met friends at work and at university. most arent friends, but they invite me to boring shit and I accept because of muh socialmaxx and maybe I met a foid there. and often I hear about who got a gf and how. I dont attend anymore certain groups who talk about gfs and sex too often so they dont find out Im incel. I have also lied to some and some know the truth

bracket? what do you mean? Well I met friends at work and at university. most arent friends, but they invite me to boring shit and I accept because of muh socialmaxx and maybe I met a foid there. and often I hear about who got a gf and how. I dont attend anymore certain groups who talk about gfs and sex too often so they dont find out Im incel. I have also lied to some and some know the truth
Basically your age range.

I see. More like acquaintances, and you take advantage of those situation by attempting to be NT.

How did others find out you're incel, and which normgroids believed the larp?

Basically your age range.

I see. More like acquaintances, and you take advantage of those situation by attempting to be NT.

How did others find out you're incel, and which normgroids believed the larp?

I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull

This. I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull
@Ecstasy

Can I see your face? I'd like to rate it for personal knowledge.