Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Whenever you were at the start of the class, you'd always be waiting for the teacher to come in so everyone would stop talking to eachother and stop reminding you of your loneliness tbh

At my high school the classrooms were usually locked in the morning and you had to wait for the teacher to come and unlock it.
In later periods the teachers would be in the class before the students.

( We were the ones who had to keep moving from classroom to classroom, it wasn't like in Japan where the teachers are the ones who have to switch. )

yea anything for them to shut the fuck up tbh

I thought I was the only one...

60% of highschool consisted of me not talking to anyone, while everyone else hung out and gossipped about petty shit.

Yea and i was often the first one in the class since i had no one to talk to in the hallway

Yes. It’s ironic that’s the most enjoyable part of the class for everyone else (talking before teacher arrives), but for the incel it’s brutally painful.

Yea and i was often the first one in the class since i had no one to talk to in the hallway
That happened to me everyday
It was brutal just standing there silent in the hallway while everyone else was joking around having fun