Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you’ve never had a valentine

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Title. I hate Valentine’s Day. I never once received a gift my entire life.

I would be very surprised if anyone here has ever had a valentine gift but this website is so full to the brim of faggots and fakecels that there probably is a few cunts.

The most brutal shit of this holiday was when I was 15 and in school, some nigger tyrone lite nigger laughed at me and said no girl wants me for valentines when i said I was waiting for something in the mail. That something was a weed parcel but this faggot assumed i meant valentines cards and had to shit on me

What’s even worse is those fags that got like 15:feelsohgod:

what is Valentines Day??

I know that feel man. I used to hate it but I forget about it these days. I did get a couple gifts though. One was a huge bag of sweethearts from a weird boy I picked on in elementary and another chocolate was in highschool. Figured out it was from a teacher trying to make sure no kid was left out. I got my hopes up for a sec. Just a second, though

I would be very surprised if anyone here has ever had a valentine gift but this website is so full to the brim of faggots and fakecels that there probably is a few cunts.

The most brutal shit of this holiday was when I was 15 and in school, some nigger tyrone lite nigger laughed at me and said no girl wants me for valentines when i said I was waiting for something in the mail. That something was a weed parcel but this faggot assumed i meant valentines cards and had to shit on me
Brutal

once a gypsy girl told me she had a crush on me, I fucking hate those subhumans

As a joke in high school a foid told me that she would be my valentine. I have never had a real one.

what is Valentines Day??

Exactly.

CCapture

CCCapture

Cappture

CaCCpture

some nigger tyrone lite nigger laughed at me and said no girl wants me for valentines when i said I was waiting for something in the mail. That something was a weed parcel but this faggot assumed i meant valentines cards and had to shit on me
Joke's on him then :smonk:

I remember valentines day in my last year at high school. It came during a "leadership camp" for the senior boys.

All morning we kept getting interrupted by valentines day crap getting delivered by couriers to jocks. I don't know how they knew to find us at this BS camp site.

Its almost like most of it was fake, a kind of humblebragging by the jocks. "Herp derp, looks like I got flowers from Becky AND Stacey, how about that!?"

Last edited:
What is valentine's

What is valentine's
Joke's on him then :smonk:

I remember valentines day in my last year at high school. It came during a "leadership camp" for the senior boys.

All morning we kept getting interrupted by valentines day crap getting delivered by couriers to jocks. I don't know how they knew to find us at this BS camp site.

Its almost like most of it was fake, a kind of humblebragging by the jocks. "Herp derp, looks like I got flowers from Becky AND Stacey, how about that!?"
This is so painful.

I got a valentine card once but i realized it was from the teacher who sent one to everyone

never got one fuckin thing