Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you've never had a female friend

P

Paranoidcel

Recruit
★★
Popular normie cliques and social circles are always 50:50 males and females, it's easy to observe this, just walk around a school or college area and look around.
Only the loser low status and nerd social circles are majority male from what I've observed, and any of the girls in them are ugly as fk, subhuman landwhales.

No woman wants to be within the same breathing distance as me.

It's over.

i was friends with 2 British foids online, chad out :feelsLSD:

Why the hell would you want females as friends ??

There's no friendship between straight (normal) men and foids. There's only a power dynamic: man wants sex, foid wants validation, so under the pretense of friendship lies a constant fight to decide who gets the most out of interactions.

True but sometimes you will see a beckys in a group of men here in Finland. Low normie guys.

Nah, I sort of did, we liked DMC ect but I found out she was feminist so I sort of bullied kind off, I regret it because I was red pilled, Blackpilled me would try get her as gf

I never had a friend.

women can't be men's friends

What does friendship mean?

If you never see them outside school setting, surely they're still friends right?

I disagree brocel. I've had too many foid "friends" who didn't fuck me. One of my biggest regrets is not being more aggressive with foids that I hung out with.

Why the hell would you want females as friends ??
(This applies to normies, not to incels) Guys (normies) don't get any benefits from the friendship itself, it merely serves as a means to an end because a foid will think it's "weird" and "wrong" if a guy doesn't have female friends. When a guy has female friends, a foid will think, "okay, girls are cool with being around him, he's a potential date."

Of course none of this applies to incels as we're too ugly.

I disagree brocel. I've had too many foid "friends" who didn't fuck me. One of my biggest regrets is not being more aggressive with foids that I hung out with.
either too many foid friends or none seems to be common for incels

either too many foid friends or none seems to be common for incels
Correct. I was the guy who had the perfect shoulder to cry on. Now that I am nearly 30-years-old, and still a virgin - I urge all my brocels to remember "If she can use your shoulder to cry on - you should be able to use her pussy to cum on when you are going through a rough time!".

I had some when I was a child. A lot, actually. Back then that’s when it really was personality over looks.

but as soon as everybody hit puberty, I was done with. They all did complete 180s and all of a sudden never talked to me again.

There's no friendship between straight (normal) men and foids. There's only a power dynamic: man wants sex, foid wants validation, so under the pretense of friendship lies a constant fight to decide who gets the most out of interactions.

heterosexual trait*
Not really since homos have only female friends (80%-100%), while the example of normal and popular males I gave has 25%-50% of their friends being female.

Popular normie cliques and social circles are always 50:50 males and females, it's easy to observe this, just walk around a school or college area and look around.
Only the loser low status and nerd social circles are majority male from what I've observed, and any of the girls in them are ugly as fk, subhuman landwhales.
I am struggling to think of what the closest thing I ever had to a female friend was.

Which was probably this one girl I used to talk to online (living in another country) back when I was a teenager. :chad:

But we stopped talking :feelsmusic: