Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: you've never gotten drunk in your life

Yeah but the real reason it does that is because you don't have self-control when drunk.
I bet most binge drinkers only do it to fit in

I bet most binge drinkers only do it to fit in
I think they do it to drown their sorrows because they are pathetic but you definitely have those insecure idiots who drink just to fit in with the crowd.

I think they do it to drown their sorrows because they are pathetic but you definitely have those insecure idiots who drink just to fit in with the crowd.
And some do it to “party”

Last edited:
I don't drink alcohol because I think drunk people are annoying braindead animals. My earliest and most negative memory of the consequenses of alcohol is one New Year's Eve when I was still a happy ignorant child. My family were on our way back from a New Year's party, and of course my parents had been drinking. My mom had been drinking so much that she could barely walk. She fell over several times on our way back, and because I was very young I didn't fully understand what was happening. I wondered why my mom was behaving that way, and I even remember thinking that she was going to die which made me cry the whole way home. If it weren't for my dad she might as well have, she might have stumbled onto the road and got run over by a car, or she might have been raped by some stranger. All because she wanted to feel good for a couple of hours, all because she wanted to get drunk with her friends. Since that day I have never been able to respect my mother again, or any other drunk animal for that matter.
I understand you completely, I have been through similar things

Getting drunk and high is one of the few good experiences. Much better to do alone though.

why alone?
It's just a nicer way to do it. Going out to bars is expensive as fuck and usually boring, bunch of shit music and a bunch of people who you don't know and who don't talk to you or a bunch of normies looking to get some or get in fights. It can be funny though in some cases.

It's just a nicer way to do it. Going out to bars is expensive as fuck and usually boring, bunch of shit music and a bunch of people who you don't know and who don't talk to you or a bunch of normies looking to get some or get in fights. It can be funny though in some cases.
bars are suifuel there's couples everywhere

Yea I've never had alcohol

my parents don't drink and it's not like I have friends who could get me any as a kid. And as an adult I am scraping by, I don't have $$$ or the ability to drink.

my parents don't drink and it's not like I have friends who could get me any as a kid. And as an adult I am scraping by, I don't have $$$ or the ability to drink.
i don't have access to alc oftern

i do but only rarely

had my first alcoholic beverage at 22
no real reason. i just was like, 'holy shit. i turned 21 last year. i'm almost 23. i better get on this alcohol train quick!"
went to the store. got a few varities of beer and liquor. went back home. drank sips from each container. realized they were all shit. poured them down the drain. ate my chicken wings with a coca cola instead then went to bed disappointed

not sure why i was hyped but i thought i'd get a better feeling or it would taste better. why the fuck do all adults drink this shit anyway? disgusting.
(ngl i was laughing to myself a bit before i tried all the beverages because i thought i'd magically turn into a 'fun drunk' that gets invited to parties and talks to girls and i'd have this funny story of losing virginity at a party with somebody i didn't know and we both woke up drunk next to each other. silly dream but in the back of my head it was there)

sorry buddy boyo, this one just ain't true

incels drink more than normies to cope with our shitty lives

As soon as I got my stimulus check I hung out with beer-chan and whiskey-tan