Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: you've never gotten drunk in your life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i'm still trying to get used to alcohol so someday i can try it out

Not the biggest fan of it, but if anyone needs to be drunk/high it's someone who ain't getting their dick sucked.

I’ve never had alcohol except once when I was 4 and mistook wine for grape juice. I spit it out out of disgust so it barely counts

cope alcoholism is a big incel trait

Vodka and Lemonade. It's seen as a "pussy drink" by many, but fuck them. It's potent and you don't notice the vodka. And you can get Vodka really cheap too.

Last edited:
not completely drunk, but somewhat drunk. It feels good ngl but I'm not really into it

That's me. I can't get drunk when I've never even had alcohol in my system.
I've never had alcohol and I will never have alcohol. Ever.

I've gotten tipsy, never drunk. I hate the taste

That's me. I can't get drunk when I've never even had alcohol in my system.
I've never had alcohol and I will never have alcohol. Ever.
in the western world, everyone seems to drink

Sometimes I feel incels are more likely to have overbearing mothers and follow the rules to their detriment. Plus no parties so no beer. I wasn't drunk until my late 20s. I don't really like doing it, but will on occasion since weed isn't legal here. If it was I'd do that instead.

I never got anywhere near drunk, I got buzzed from alcohol once and it was painful, I was to disoriented.
Plus my mom is an alcoholic.
So I pretty much despise the very thought of alcohol (Ethanol).

Sometimes I feel incels are more likely to have overbearing mothers and follow the rules to their detriment. Plus no parties so no beer. I wasn't drunk until my late 20s. I don't really like doing it, but will on occasion since weed isn't legal here. If it was I'd do that instead.
weed is legal in canada

in the western world, everyone seems to drink
I might've gotten into alcohol if I ever had friends that drink and if I succumbed to peer pressure. Which I don't.

I might've gotten into alcohol if I ever had friends that drink and if I succumbed to peer pressure. Which I don't.
incel trait: you don't have irl friends

weed is legal in canada
And a few states, but my governor and those in charge are against it. I could go to a nearby state but I'd worry about getting pulled over coming back.

I’ve never drinked alcohol b4

And a few states, but my governor and those in charge are against it. I could go to a nearby state but I'd worry about getting pulled over coming back.
california legalized it a few years ago

Tbh I think it's this:

If you are 24 and under, not getting drunk is an incel trait.
25+, alcoholism.

Get drunk dude. Seriously. Even if you can't right now with irl friends, get on a discord server with some alcohol and have some fun. It's worth doing at least once. Don't do it repeatedly obv., don't do it too much. I recommend getting a six pack and just starting with like 3 or 4 beers.

You'll eventually hit that point from tipsy to knowing you're drunk, and it's really funny like "Oh, so this is what being drunk feels like, not what I expected"

Last edited:
I have never been drunk or high. I always get such weird looks from coworkers when they talk about going to the bar and I say that I don't drink. So I just stopped telling people

Get drunk dude. Seriously. Even if you can't right now with irl friends, get on a discord server with some alcohol and have some fun. It's worth doing at least once. Don't do it repeatedly obv., don't do it too much. I recommend getting a six pack and just starting with like 3 or 4 beers.

You'll eventually hit that point from tipsy to knowing you're drunk, and it's really funny like "Oh, so this is what being drunk feels like, not what I expected"
i'll try

I rarely drink, mainly because i cant handle the taste of hard liquor, and I don't think it's worth it to buy 3-4 cans of beer if it isn't going to make you drunk. Though when I do drink, it's mainly cider, or vodka mixed with soda.

even my tastebuds are trash tier

:feelscry::feelsrope:

I rarely drink, mainly because i cant handle the taste of hard liquor, and I don't think it's worth it to buy 3-4 cans of beer if it isn't going to make you drunk. Though when I do drink, it's mainly cider, or vodka mixed with soda.

even my tastebuds are trash tier

:feelscry::feelsrope:
i never have bingedrink yet

Getting drunk to cope makes nothing better and everything worse at the end of it. You can give up and drink all you want and you'll just be out of money spent at best or in jail at worse. I get drunk sometimes and I've always regret it. I find wine easiest to drink as it's less alcoholic and has a nice enough taste, a bit like grape juice as Venomkore said. Drinking run/vodka/whisky you can tell you're drinking poison.

I’ve never had alcohol except once when I was 4 and mistook wine for grape juice. I spit it out out of disgust so it barely counts
Same, I don't plan on starting.

I have never been drunk or high. I always get such weird looks from coworkers when they talk about going to the bar and I say that I don't drink. So I just stopped telling people
You have to lie about your social life always remember that for as long you live especially if you ascend. I don’t drink often cause I have low tolerance so I’ll never get drunk but I will lie about it because they will judge your for being inexperienced

Alcohol is very important in my country. Thots and normies start drinking at 14 at party's I never got invited to

When I wasn't really focused on Islam in my high school days, I had some short-lived stint with alcohol and drugs, by which I mean weed and hashish, no hard drugs or XTC pills even though I could access the latter. I drank a couple of beer bottles in a row and I didn't even get drunk. Think I got slightly tipsy, if at all. I am a Pakistani Punjabi, but I know that Indian Punjabis, like Mexicans, can drink for days and have a reputation for it. I'm thinking it's in my blood to be able to indulge in insane alcohol consumption but my religion forbids me to drink it. And since reconnecting with Islam, I have never touched any drugs or alcohol and this is the path I have laid out before me.

I'm scared of getting drunk, I can give away important information about what anime girls I coom to most often

Never drank alcohol, although germancel jfl

I've never even drank a beer.

honestly getting black out drunk is a pretty good cope

I'm drunk right now

I don't drink alcohol because I think drunk people are annoying braindead animals. My earliest and most negative memory of the consequenses of alcohol is one New Year's Eve when I was still a happy ignorant child. My family were on our way back from a New Year's party, and of course my parents had been drinking. My mom had been drinking so much that she could barely walk. She fell over several times on our way back, and because I was very young I didn't fully understand what was happening. I wondered why my mom was behaving that way, and I even remember thinking that she was going to die which made me cry the whole way home. If it weren't for my dad she might as well have, she might have stumbled onto the road and got run over by a car, or she might have been raped by some stranger. All because she wanted to feel good for a couple of hours, all because she wanted to get drunk with her friends. Since that day I have never been able to respect my mother again, or any other drunk animal for that matter.

Can relate. I only got semi-drunk once on a school trip in my last year of high school

Tfw everyone goes to parties and gets drunk apart from me

i think its way more common among chads
chads drinks on the weekends at houseparty's/clubs with his friends.

incels drink alone during the week to cope with this shitty existence.

When I wasn't really focused on Islam in my high school days, I had some short-lived stint with alcohol and drugs, by which I mean weed and hashish, no hard drugs or XTC pills even though I could access the latter. I drank a couple of beer bottles in a row and I didn't even get drunk. Think I got slightly tipsy, if at all. I am a Pakistani Punjabi, but I know that Indian Punjabis, like Mexicans, can drink for days and have a reputation for it. I'm thinking it's in my blood to be able to indulge in insane alcohol consumption but my religion forbids me to drink it. And since reconnecting with Islam, I have never touched any drugs or alcohol and this is the path I have laid out before me.
Islam forbids drinking because let’s be honest if everyone in the world decided to never drink at all then the alcoholism rate would plummet

Nah, I got drunk in the past.
It's overrated tbh,

Islam forbids drinking because let’s be honest if everyone in the world decided to never drink at all then the alcoholism rate would plummet
Yeah but the real reason it does that is because you don't have self-control when drunk.